Are low maintenance girls considered "easy" by men?

Definition by Urban dictionary: Someone who is easy to please, does not require constant pampering, attention or gifts or things done "their way or no way". One who is genuinely happy to enjoy the company of others. Easy-going, unselfish and usually a joy to be around. Usually male, as most women are high maintenance.

• Yes, low maintenance girls are "easy"
    23% (5)14% (2)19% (7)Vote
  • May be, low maintenance girls are "easy"
    14% (3)21% (3)17% (6)Vote
  • No, low maintenance girls are not "easy"
    55% (12)57% (8)56% (20)Vote
  • Not at all, but low maintenance girls are not respected or treated as a doormat
    8% (2)8% (1)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing is, high maintenance can often mean low intelligence, as in their inwardly focused nature has afforded them little wisdom, where as low maintenance are often quite observant and are deliberate in their actions, and as such have learned what to watch for in guys.

It is general though.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think you are right even with this kind of generalization. The more one acts for material self, the less wisdom has space to occupy in their minds.

Most Helpful Girl

• Low maintenance girls are easy to keep happy with the relationship. They usually don't expect to be wooed 24/7, taken out for expensive dinners and showered with gifts on the regular.

I'm pretty low maintenance in temrs of being a girlfriend and am if anything, the opposite of easy. No direct link.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• There's no correlation. Low maintenance just means she's easy to be around, not overly dramatic or demanding. It has nothing to do with how hard it is to get into bed with her.

2|1
    0|0
  • Low maintenance girls are easy getting along , the high maintenance girls
    can be stuck up and only care for hot guys, they think their shit don't smell.

1|0
    0|0
    • xD xD Their shit dont smell lool. :D

• Show All
    • *people who date each other.

• They're two different things. Firstly guys like show mantainence girls. Easy girls are girls who are normally sexually promiscuous and are easy to get in bed.

1|0
    0|0
    • You mean low maintenance?

• No, low maintenance means that they don't need constant attention, or gifts or things of that nature. Easy would be a girl who would have sex with you for buying her something.

• To a degree they are easy. They're easy to please no?

1|0
    0|0
    • "easy" in a good or a bad way?
      So it is good that women should be high maintenance?

• I just said that to make you think. I don't think either is better than the other. I mean yeah I don't like shallow girls, but there are some girls who are highly fashionable, not "laid back", not "down to Earth", and yet still can be likable girls. They also can be easy. Like some of the others are saying it's two different things. A low maintenance girl can be easy. A high maintenance girl can be easy.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm low maintenance. But I'm not sexually easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im low maintenance but girl am i far from being easy. Okay maybe when im drunk i am. Alcohols. They make my legs spread so very easily😭😭

1|0
    0|0
    • Hehe... The guy spent money in buying booze, it's not free and Nope alcohol was given by god for this soul purpose, embrace it...

• Show All
    • @Nik1hil cheap my dear stupid cheap retards

• Hahahahahahaha :D Just be careful. Yes its crazy. I need to make sure I take my friends along and they save me after alcohol. I dont want to wake up beside an unknown guy. Happens but be careful :)

• Frank Sinatra once called women that rejected his chivalry whores. I dont think modern American men think that way today.

1|0
    0|0
    • True. I love his quotes and text. :)

• Every girls are easy at some point. They all are lying after

1|0
    0|0
    • What makes you think that? any example?

• Show All
    • We don't know what we doing really. Just imitation after imitation

• of what we see in media... True!! damn true.