Be honest: what do you think?

When you see a girl that has tattoos on the chest & face, & her tongue is pierced, what do you think?

Say she's pretty too (not the whole masculine thing). What are your first thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of an old reality show called "Mad, Mad House." It took a bunch of small minded people and put them in a house with a Witch, a Voodoo Priestess, a Vampire, a Nudist and a Primalist (a guy with head to toe tattoos, various piercings some that he would hang from finding strength in pain and so on) just a big softy otherwise. Good Show that I miss. I would think the same towards anyone else unless they proved otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of facial tattoos to b honest so I usually wonder what kind of job they have... but other than that I don't really judge them as a person. Just not a huge fan of how it looks really.

What Guys Said 9

• Depends how she looks as a whole, if she has short hair it doesn't do anything for me (I really don't like short hair on girls)

• I love tattoos and piercings on hot girls. but not a fan of tattoos in the face...

• Those are blemishes. I find it repulsive.

• Not my thing, I don't like tattoos or piercings, on men nor on women.

• That she is a bad person. Dont ask me why !

• But I donate to charity, rescue cats & am a home body!! :(

• You asked for my "first impression" on people like that. That is what i would think without knowing that person.

• Yup. All good. Just explaining who I am behind the impression :)

• I actually have a question about this, do girls with tattoos, piercings &, cool clothes that smoke and listen to hiphop & EDM date? Basically do bad girls date? bc there's a bad girl who wants to date me (bc were both party people) but party people dont date do they?

• I feel like she's a risk taker, someone wild, probably more open to casual sex and drugs. A girl like that will attract the type of guys that just wanna sleep with you.

• "Awwwww. . . what a shame! She was so pretty too. . ."

• i don't mean to be rude but this is very sluty

• I had a feeling some would feel that way. I noticed a lot more male attention when I got tatted. Ah well! I'm just me.

What Girls Said 3

• Um, FRICKIN AWESOME?

• Tattoos on the chest is really cool but on the face? Really. But anyway I'd still think she's cool af.

• Personally i think tattoos on the face look stupid/trashy on most people...