Do you hate it when people do this?

Personally , it doesn't bother me at all. I don't think of things like "Stop showing off" or "they are conceited" when i watch videos like this. But every body in the comments section of this video is angry. They think that they are being rude to others.

• Yes.
  • No.
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn these girls are hot.
    Loved the part with the dog.

It's just another dumb internet fad. I don't bother analyzing or passing judgement.

What Girls Said 3

• It's distasteful. It's called the don't judge challenge but that's exactly what they're doing. They're judging people with moles, freckles, pimples, "weird" facial hair, skin discoloration etc. I'm certainly not impressed by the fact that they can draw these things onto their faces when clearly they don't even have them. They only want to show off and pose awkwardly.

• I think they should do wearing a lot of make up then with no make up instead of making fun of people that kind of look like that.

• But those people who " kind of look like that." can change their looks. They probably can look like these people if they put enough effort. But that is just my opinion...

• Some people can't help how they look.

• I wish there was an option for I don't care, because I don't hate or love people that do this.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's very conceited. Because basically they're all just fishing for compliments by saying "oooohooo this is me, an ugly monster... aha! Just kidding, I'm actually a super sexy pretty lady! You think so too, right? Right? You also think I'm really, really pretty? And sexy too, right? Yes, come on, give it to me! Give me those compliments! Tell me how fucking pretty I am!"
    When really, I was thinking "okay, most of them don't even look very special. They all just look like random hipster chicks. Completely exchangeable with one another. So there's no reason to be so proud of what they look like.

• I think its silly but not bothered

• I don't care much for it.

• I don't even know what the hell this is. But that first girl is so fucking hot.

• I still have no clue what the hell this is but yes the people are conceited as shit.