Are you going to watch the Supermoon Lunar Eclipse?

I just want to give everyone the opportunity by reminding or let you know what's happening tonight. For people that don't understand, you can watch this video : )

If you get a chance to watch, you may want to check it out! It's not happening again for almost another 20 years! From what I understand it's not entirely known what color or how luminous the moon will be but it will probably be bright because there hasn't been a major valcano erruption in the last few years. Unfortunately East Asia and Australia will not be able to see 😔 due to it being daylight there.

It's happening tonight by the way : ) If you do see it, I hope you enjoy!

Most Helpful Girl

• [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/7269sy.jpg[/IMG]

Definitely checked that out. It was so cool! The kids thought the best part was running around outside in the dark with all of their friends lol

• Nice picture. That looks like you took it before the full eclipse happened. The pictures I took didn't turn out well. I think I had the exposure too high. I'm not surprised the kids didn't pay attention long 😏 I thought it was pretty amazing though and was wondering how many people from low technology societies saw it and wondered about the stories they came up for what was happening. I bet it was much more interesting for them.

• Thanks for mh citie patootie. 💋😉

What Girls Said 6

• http://i.imgur.com/TzKQYK3.png

I keep posting this all over because it's a shitty photo, but I'm still kind proud of it. I didn't sit outside and watch it, because it was cloudy for 90% of it. But when it cleared up I went out and snapped that photo.

• Unfortunately I'm in Australia so I wasn't able to see it 😔

• Couldn't see it where I live. Guess I'll try again in 2033 lol.

• Was it very cloudy? I think these eclipses are happening every 6 months for a couple years. This one was just rare because the moon was at it's closest point. A full moon along the horizon is something worth seeing as well. I think I like that better.

• Yeah, the cloud cover was really bad. But I've seen the moon look really big and bright and close before.

• I hear ya. I think a lot of the photographs look better than what I saw anyway.

• Yes I watched it was kind of a letdown to be honest.

• What didn't you like?

• I have viewed lunar eclipses before. It was just all the hype about it.

• I guess because it was a rarer eclipse and most of us are more connected to news. I know what you mean though.

• Yes and i did it was great to see it

• Thank you 🌚

What Guys Said 8