Describe AMERICA?

The best answer will get MHO.

AA-a-a-a-AA AA-a-a-a-AA AMERICANO

'Murica 'Murica 'Murica
ANSWER THIS MURICANS ANSWER

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A world of peace and freedom that will break you down and destroy you. A place that preaches of being free but then makes you and your spouse work 80+ hours a week to afford housing just so you can have very little to eat. But then will turn around and give our hard earned money to low lives and illegals who don't work for anything. America... What a peaceful, free, shit hole.

What Guys Said 17

• A shadow of its former self, a complete joke.

• This video sums up america
    https://youtu.be/7R5A0pg4oN8

• Prudish
    Shallow
    Materialistic
    Judgmental
    Commodified
    Emotionally Difficult (as in, your emotions aren't respected here; it's all about the "rugged" individual)
    Sexist
    Barbaric (circumcision)

• Settle in and enjoy some symbolism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTFCykKa5yk

• It's a country, 300 million people live there, it uses the democracy system, it has a president, there are many different cultures and sub-cultures, it is made up of natives/colonial founders/immigrants.

Please direct further inquiries to the link below.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=United+States

Thank you and have a nice day. XD

• You have a nice Murican day too.

• Thank ya, in truth, it's one of the only countries where a person can do something unhealthy/foolish, and then go about complaining that they are miserable because of it while expecting someone else to help them, and people do help.

• Number one in the world, especially in things you don't want to be number one in, like incarnation rate.

• Not giving an f what you think

• It's a collection of continents.

• A fresh dollop of poop, neatly spiralled around itself, like a mr whippy.

• The country where morality is forcibly taken and flipped on it's ass.

• In one word only FREEDDOOM!!

• shiiiit hole... stay away.

• My Home, Fuck yeah

• Arrogance, kindness and racism. ... red, white and blue!

• Freedom (filler)

• The only place that promotes the eating of fast food to save money only to have you pay more in health care for your bad eating habits when you get older.

• You have the freedom of speech Except for when you don't have the freedom of speech... We claim to be tolerant and open-minded towards gay people. Except for the fact that most states that put it up to a vote on whether to make gay marriage legal or not almost all said no excluding a couple like Massachusetts.

We basically assume we're the greatest yet we never actually do anything at all to that shows it.

What Girls Said 14

• The weirdest fucking place on the planet...

• fat stupid ignorant racist

• Their blacks are racist too.

• The melting pot. Racist people everywhere. White people are painted to be hateful racists, people of color are being killed by police. The college system is a joke. Taxes are too high, houses costs to much.

• And it can all be cured by a meeting of this one thing but why should I? Let's leave together. 😘

• ONLY people of color are being killed by the police? yeah that's sounds SOOO true

• I'm talking about what's portrayed in the media. I'm not stupid white people get killed too but the media wants whites and blacks to be against each other. Calm yourself lol.

• A place that is called the land of free and the home of the brave when it's just not true...

• @DivaMonae look at you trying to look all serious like a model in your photo lol... just messing with ya.. what's up

• D_Greens82

Thanks lol but actually I was one when I was younger.

Anyways you know you can message me right?

• Lol I didn't know you were a model... I'm level one I can't message

• The country I wanna visit someday 🇺🇸💙

• I would get a lot of downvotes, because I love my country and Proud to be an American!

• I agree... Very proud... people don't realize how great it is until they visit other countries

• Not Australia.

That's America.

• 0|0
  • this is what i think about AMERICA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9P_0rn95A8

• I know.

>We're all fat and eat McDonald's.

>We all have southern accents.

>We're all racist.

>We're all hillbillies.

>Bald eagles.

>'Murica

>Fuck yeah

That's about it. ._.

• one thing I would describe about America is we have accents that kinda sound neasily and the food portions are big and some people curse and say the f word and other curse words

• America is my home, but sometimes it dissapoints me. America is supposed to be the land of the free, yet it's the world's leader in incarceration. We're supposed to be a melting pot, and live in solidarity, yet racism is running rampant everywhere, anyone who isn't heterosexual is discriminated against, and sexism is still present. To go beyond that, America has the heighest obesity rates as well, but isn't even one of the top 10 countries with the best education systems.

• Racist white ignorant people
    Obesity
    Blowing up Japan
    Oil

• If you think whites are the only horrible racists in America you haven't seen their black racist.

• Black and white are not the only races I'm America.

• I see that I touched a nerve lol
      Are you mad? Ha ha

• I don't know I've never been there but from what I see on TV it's very similar to Australia (where I'm from) except they have weird accents lol.