Do you think it's wrong to ignore someone's text when they annoy you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Nobody is required to respond to someone just because they texted them.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If they annoy you, you should at least tell them though, so that they get the opportunity to realize they're being overwhelming and can therefore stop. However, if they annoy you despite you telling them that they're annoying you, then you have every right to ignore and/or block them.

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you warn them first, it's fine. I'm not gong to be held hostage by a texted. At the same time, I don't want to be rude or make them worry. I will usually just say "I'm not going to be able to check my phone very often for next few hours, so if I don't answer, that's why."

• I hate being ignored... but I see why people will ignore someone... I think it could be better to just tell them you aren't in the mood to talk to them, instead of ignoring them... because I think when most people are ignored... they start wanting to contact the person even more

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's a bad thing. Everyone needs a break every now and then.

• I do sometimes.. Or I will just tell them "I am busy"