What is your dream job? And what are you doing now?

What's ur dream job?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was once a time where they used to use models in movies for special effects. I really like building models so my dream job would be helping to build these models. Unfortunately while there are still some areas where models are used it is becoming far more the exception than the rule. Currently I work in a hospital as a medical records technician, which has nothing to do with building models at all. :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream job includes working in a fresh office.
    Things are quiet but not too quiet.

All I have to do is my own work and not attend any meetings.

And of course, have my best friend work with me or nearby me so we can meet up during lunch break or after work.

I can't find it.

What Guys Said 3

• My dream job was aircraft mechanic, I did it and now I'm retired

• Lab Manager or Engineering Manager. I am a materials engineer. Hopefully in 15-25 years I reach my goal.

• Dream: Full time Lamborghini Test driver and part time Erotic film star lol
    Current employment: UNEMPLOYED :( still looking for work!

What Girls Said 3

• My dream job is working with books. Being a author/editor or working in a library.
    I'm working retail. I may never get a chance to be an editor but hopefully I get a story published one day.

• My dream job is to be an actress. What I plan to do in the meantime is to be a vet.

• sounds silly but a commercial model, and im job hunting in retail