Who would you give love potion to?

It can be anyone, living or dead

Who would you give love potion to?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody. I wouldn't want to force someone to love me, even if I really wanted them. It's not fair to them.

• Glad to hear one woman who isn't w hypocrite. I always think it's funny when girls like the idea of "love potions" being used on guys, even though it's really just a fictional version of date rape drugs.

• Yeah it pretty much is. I know people who actually think the idea of it is romantic. How? These girls don't just think drugging guys with is romantic, but they think it's romantic if someone wanted to drug them. I never thought of it as similar to the date rape drug before though, but it's definitely true. It's something I'll point out to them.

• You have to take into account that the question is entirely hypothetical but I can see where you're coming from.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd drink it and look in the mirror. I would be in love with myself AH!!! Confidence and passion. Thought it would get kind of weird as I give myself hugs out in public... and get jealous of myself talking to myself...

On second thought forget the love potions. Just give me a beer.

What Girls Said 6

• dont need one :) id give it to my boyfriend but i guess it'd be pointless since he already loves me

• Some religious guy who is also smart and rich.

• You babe ;) who else?

• nobody. I don't want someone to love me because the have to, or forced to... it's sad and pathetic.

• The Doctor. Preferably the 10th :P

• If you ask for someone's consent before giving them a love potion, is it okay to use the potion to make them love you? Say they really wished that they did love you..

• I believe its fine in that case. However, if someone is willing to drink a love potion for you doesn't it mean that they love you already?

• Maybe they wish they did because you like them and you're really close and life would be a lot easier if they did, but they don't have romantic feelings for you

What Guys Said 4

• Love potions are just a fantasy version of rufies used by girls on guys. If you would be willing to use it on someone, then you have no room to complain about being drugged and raped.

It's okay as a plot element for a non-serious story, but it becomes creepy the more realistic the story is.

• Most things in stories are creepy lol like the princess kissing the frog. Maybe the frog releases some kind of toxin that makes the princess high and she thinks she sees a prince. But in reality there's just one very disturbed frog lol

• True: there's lots of creepy stuff in those stories if you see it!

• Honestly I'd give it to myself. It would make me fall in love with myself forever and ever!

• Rachel McAdams

• Jordan Carver!