Will anyone pray for me?

I know some people here don't believe in God or the power of prayer and that is ok but please refrain yourself from saying anything negaitive as positive thought and vibes would be great too. As some of you already know from other questions I have been through a lot in the last few months mostly the man I thought was going to be the love of my life and who is the father of my children pretty much uped and left almost 5 months ago and things have pretty much went down hill from there and there is too many details to really fully explain. I'm trying to get back on my own two feet and getting my life back. All I ask if that people pray God will be with me and my little family to guide us and protect us from anything negative. I also pray The Lord will work within my ex's heart and mind to free him from his own personal struggles and to help bring us to a place of peace so we can both be a positive role model for our children and that we can be at peace with each other to if anything be able to work together has co parents.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Yes lots of people

• Prayers sent! Best of luck to you, Lace! :)

• ill pray for ya tonight. feel free to message me here on or facebook if you want to talk about it :)

• Yes, i will pray for you i am trying myself to form closer relationship with God
    sorry for all your misfortune and it's hard i know how tough times can be.

• I most certainly will :-)

• I'll definitely pray! Be strong there's not much I can type to describe how proud I'm of you but yeah the least I can do is pray!👍

• yeh sure, dont only rely on God tho, try do stuff for yourself.

• no problem I will

• yeah, i will.

• I'm sorry for your troubles.
    I'm not religious but I wish you the best of luck. Stay strong.

• I will pray God helps you and does what's best for you, sometimes what we want is not best for us. When your life hits bottom it can only go up. You ask for prayer now I'm going to ask you to put your faith in God and stop worrying.

What Girls Said 10

• Hi!! I am a Strong believer of God you and your family will be in my prayers. I would like to share a Bible verse with you. It says in Philippians chapter 4 verse 13: I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.

• Thank you so much I love that verse.
      For with God all things are possible
      Not sure what verse that is though :/

• You are very Welcome and God Bless you.
      That verse is in Matthew Chapter 19 # 26
      But Jesus looked at them and said to them, " With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

• I got your back, chica. Prayers going up for u as I type. Everything will be alright

• For everything there is a season. God's Will be done. You are never alone.

• Thank you and God bless

• You're very welcome. God bless u too. And please keep me in your prayers as I go into a new state by myself tomorrow

• When you follow God closely, God does not allow you to profit from sin unless you suffer tremendously in the process. God told you not to sleep with people you aren't married to and he also told you not to chase after somebody who is not ready to commit to you and spend the rest of their lives with you. When you ignore God bad things happen to you.

• yes true.. but this woman needs prayers and positive words. Don't tell her that it's her fault what her and her kids are going through!

• That's not what she needs to hear right now. You think Jesus would've acted this way towards her? No, he wouldn't have. She's asking for prayers, not to be kicked when she's down.

• You can't expect God to protect you when you disobey him. God protects those who follow him and do what he says. I am simply saying do not go against God and then ask God to help you.

• Yes, I will pray for you girly :)

• I'm not religious but I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts. I hope things get better.

• I will definitely pray for you. :)

• Sending love and prayers to you. It is a difficult time but if I can do it anyone can. Best wishes to you and yours x

• I'm praying for you!! so sorry to hear about what you are going through.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

• LOVE that Verse from the Bible 😍😍

• Thank you and God Bless

• @heywhisper I am sorry for your lost. I find my self going threw the Bible looking for verses to heal my heart too. 😊

• Sure thing. Best of luck to you.

• I sure will pray for you :)