This question is for people in 18-24 and for people who WERE 18-24 years old?

Did you or do you part a lot? How do you or did you feel about the party scene afterwards. Did you enjoy it or did it start to get old / boring / annoying / dangerous for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It started getting old I would go to the night club twice a week for years and years I did not drink though, and it was the same music and the same old people would always be there, I got sick of it and the one place had no AC and I would sweat my ass of when I danced and messed up my good shirts.

What Guys Said 1

• Not really. I used to when I was a few years younger. I honestly don't like it. I'd rather just hang out with a small group of people at a house/apartment. No more than like 10-12.

What Girls Said 1

• I very rarely went and go to parties. I'm introverted, so I do not enjoy them as much as one-on-one or small group interactions. I get worn out easily by being around a lot of people. However, when I went, I had a good time for the most part. The parties I went to were not dangerous or anything. The worst part would be annoying, drunk people, but that's to be expected!