Don't you think it impossible for me to date an attractive guy since I am not so attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible but i think you should also focus on people who aren't so attractive as well, or whatever less than desirable thing. I think it really ruins it for the rest of us not so perfect people when others ask for acceptance but are still shallow

Most Helpful Girl

• A lesson I learned pretty quickly in life that getting laid and having a boyfriend/girlfriend has absolutely nothing to do with looks. I know really really pretty people who've never been kissed, and I know really ugly people who've had tons of boyfriends. You know the difference? Their personalities. And if you look out for it you will see the huge difference. Looks are only a factor in getting someones attention, personality will hold onto it. And there is ALWAYS someone out there who will think someone is attractive, just like there will always be people out there who think certain people aren't attractive. Nothing is set in stone it really is individual peoples tastes, if everyone liked the same thing we would have no variety in life, such as food and clothes! Everyone has different tastes so I hope that thought comforts you, seriously don't worry, get yourself out there and it will never be impossible :)

• what kinda of personality is attractive?

• I guess I give off that kinda of vibe... I am been through a lot that has shape me to be scared of people in general... but I do try now... I try to ask question to the people around me well one person haha I try but then my hearing isn't that well... ugh...

• yeah i know how you feel, i actually do the same. if i feel like a guy is interested in me and looking at me as a way to grab my attention, i instinctively shy away!!! evne if its what i want! i get insecure over the fact that they're analyzing/hitting on me and just try to avoid it. thats probably why I've never hooked up with a random person who could have been interested because i shyed away. ok i have hooked up with strangers but i was so drunk that the insecurity went away.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I have no idea what you look like and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Never say never, but don't get your hopes up.

What Girls Said 0