If you could have your own mansion, what things would you like it to have?

Some examples being a pool, gym, jacuzzi, movie theater, game room, etc.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Secret passages, a hidden room, a library, several fireplaces, and spiral staircase. Wrap-around porches (on the upper levels, too, though those don't have to be wrap-around), a slightly wild garden in the backyard, a large indoor bath that's big enough to be a pool, a greenhouse room attached, a guest house, a theater room, and a gaming room (I'd buy all the consoles!). And a secondary library. Because books.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd have a room for my cats. It would have trees for them to climb and places for them to sleep, with water and food.

I would also have a movie theatre in the house, I would have friends over to watch movies.

I'd definitely have a pool and a hot tub as well as a nice big bath tub so I could have nice baths.

I would have a nice big bedroom where I had a balcony that overlooked the pool. I would want a huge walk-in closet and a big bathroom with a huge vanity.

I would want a fireplace in the livingroom, big comfy couches and a huge kitchen. I would love to have a nice big dinning room with a big table so I could host everyone. I would have guest bedrooms too.

The backyard would have a garden and even a wooded area that would have a nature trail. I would also have a garage for cars and storage.

0|0
    0|0
  • My definition of mansion is a Victorian mini-castle. Not a new, ritzy, fancy thing with tons of money being wasted in it. I want a big, old, beautiful, timeless mansion. I'd want a library, parlor, dining room, study, music room, foyer (optional), attic, basement, detailed woodwork, plaster walls and ceilings, a transom over every door (except closets, of course), a front porch (possibly one that wraps around one or both sides to the back) and a back porch, real fireplaces and chimneys, at least one grand chandelier, big old trees in the yard, a great view from every bedroom, old furniture (true antiques or things fairly new things that strongly resemble true antiques), wood windows and doors, at least one set of French doors, a wood burning stove, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Library, movie theater, a room full of harry potter stuff, a room full of abstract stuff (weird shit), pool and jacuzzi are like a must dude!, a theater so I can practice my acting skills XD, a recording studio, a gym (full of stuff to do parkour), a dance room, a place where I can take care of homeless animals, a refuge for people, a big ass kitchen so I can have lot of vegetarian stuff and create my own food and last but not least... a very very kinky room ;) if you know what I mean hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have a place that was big enough for friends, family and servants and maybe a garden or swimming pool or dog in the backyard. That is all. I don't need a big house.

0|0
    0|0
  • A gym, an indoor and outdoor paintball course, and an indoor, inground pool

0|0
    0|0
  • A library.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• green screen room, hot tub, recording studio, really really high up balcony, beachside hammock, secret underground lounge slash nuclear fallout shelter with supercomputer render farms... home foundry slash workshop with 3d printer, tony stark style

0|0
    0|0
  • Game Room, gym, movie theater, garage, pool and in door basketball court, kitchen, dinning room, bed room with a king size bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have an arcade, pool, hot tube, movie theater, library, armory.

0|0
    0|0