Are you a good or bad kisser?

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Girl

• id like to think I'm pretty damn good.
    i haven't had much experience but it's kinda just something i know lol.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty good. Not trying to toot my own horn, but it's true, I've always been told that, and I know I am.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Umm... Honestly I'll go with a bad kisser. I've had one kiss and it felt so awkward I just basically stopped it walked away and pretended like nothing happened.

Ever since then I've yet to kiss another guy because of how bad it was. But the real question is am I the bad kisser or was the guy that kissed me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had zero complaints.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess you would have to ask the guys I've kissed bout that. xD But I've yet to have a complaint about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not quite sure 😳 good I hope 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • 0 experience so it's safe to say extremely bad lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No ones told me I'm a bad kisser yet and I have kissed , well, I can't even count how many guys I have kissed. I had many tell me just the opposite so I'm happy with that 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • A bad one. Simply for lack of practice. I've only kissed 2 people lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know because I have never been kissed

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys I date all like my kissing style :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I get told I am a good kisser... so a good kisser :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person I kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad I think, from the very, very limited experience I've had. Maybe 'cause I've never kissed anyone I found very attractive. But also kissing just doesn't appeal to me that much, it seems kind of gross to me.. I like the idea of it kind of, and I'm not asexual because I'd definitely want to do other sexual things. I'm definitely not aromantic either. But because it doesn't do a lot for me it's hard to imagine what will feel good for the other person like what to do with my tongue etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm a bad kisser but my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind lol 🙈

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Not too bad I don't think, she's never complained haha but lets ask her, mate, whats the verdict Sweetheart? haha @soccerchick4eva

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to think I'm pretty good. I *feel* it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I'm an awesome kisser... probably because of my playfulness. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really good at it, mainly because I like it as much as I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I've never had any complaints...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had zero complaints. Also zero compliments. Also zero kissing. Also essentially zero romantic interaction, kissing or otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, never had complaints lol

0|0
    0|0
  • probably average at best but I'll just practice more ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really kiss a lot but I heard I'm pretty good at it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm a bad kisser

0|0
    0|0