Do you talk to anyone about your crush?

It can be your parents, your siblings, your close friends or literally anyone. Do you?

I personally only talk about him to one of my close friend, and she's the only one to know anything about him. 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have any crush so I' cool lol I hardly have any crush, and when I do I tell my close friends.

What Guys Said 12

• No, never! My crushes start and end within me!

• Lol no I generally don't talk to people about girls I like specifically, I prefer to keep my private life private except for people specifically involved.

• My brother, and my mom when my crush feels the same.

• I may have, when I was in kindergarten. There was a girl I liked, but I'm not sure that I told them. If anything, they may have already knew about her since she was in my class.

• Only my closest friend, and even then I keep a LOT for just myself.

• yeah, i have 2 close friends that i talk about her to. they're both girls so i can get advice when i need it :)

• Only my best friend. He's never been a dick about it, and he's always there with advice.

• Haha of course with all the lads! xD

• i talk about my crushes to people here? ; p , usually it is on "girl behavior" topic

• Nope, never told anyone about my crushes.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 15

• Usually no, I once told my sister about my massive crush and I really regret it, she made a big deal about it and teased me every chance possible. I learned my lesson.

• When I'm being all gooey mushy about what I like about him / wanting him, I say it to him.

When I'm complaining, I now only complain to my friend. Because I told him I would stop venting to him about the things I take issue with when it comes to him and his inadequacy.

• Yes, always my friends and sometimesy sister.

She is busy, so don't get time.

I just talked to my best friend about my crush!💔💔

• Before my boyfriend and I got into our serious relationship and we were just friends, I used to talk to my best friend and sister about him. If he wasn't my crush, he would've been the one I would go to all the time.

• I have several and my roommates hear about them ALL. THE. TIME. But I hear about theirs, too, so it's all good.

• No, I'm usually a very private person

• I am starting a new friendship which will lead onto a date. I am keeping it quiet until (if) it gets serious (or after a couple of dates). It is great to tell someone though :)

• I talk about him to my friends. They know the basic stuff. Some stuff I keep to myself.

• i talk to friends and acquaintances

• Nah.. I can't. Everyone would judge me probably.

• I talk to my friends about it but I watch out because you know how people start drama

• i no, no i dont xD

• Lolno. Fuck that.

My brothers figured it out one time and I got teased for yeaaars.

• I talk to my closest friends about my crush only. Talking about a crush to family members would be awkward for me.

• With friends, the besties