Cat or dog? Wich one you rather?

Cat or dog Which one is a better pet?

Thinking in getting one but not sure which one is better companion

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends entirely on the owner.

Dogs are a lot of responsibility, but are usually more attentive and protective. Cats basically take care of themselves--never need to be bathed or walked. And they are unbelievably sweet and loving, when they feel secure.

I love dogs but, having had rescue cats all my life, cats are my pick for the perfect non-human family members. :)

• If you're looking for "companion," and you're living alone, I'd seriously consider a dog. Be sure to get one at a local shelter (that applies to both cats and dogs), and be sure to invest in training with a professional. As long as the dog is a good size, you will never again be concerned about your security at home.

That is the one overwhelming advantage of having a dog--they're like a living, loving security system. :) In my experience they're also relatively easy to relocate to a new home, if this ever becomes absolutely necessary (though of course that is by no means desirable). Good luck.

• Hey, thanks. Have you found that new family member yet? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I rather Dogs...

Even though cats are cute and cuddly ,

1. They gave my family members allergies.
    2. The sh**t reeks!
    3. They leave me heartbroken, in the last 3 years or so, I have lost like 8 cats. The poor things are way fragile dying by means of vehicles, dogs, poison.. just to name a few. and thats why I would stick with dogs

Now dogs are great, the sh**t isn't any better but it doesn't reek. They dont cause allergies for me. They are alert and loyal. They keep the family safe. They make good companions. In terms of venerability , I find them quite strong and sensible, Mine don't die off quickly at all.

What Guys Said 21

• Cats are way less work than dogs are. Cats pretty much look after themselves. With dogs you have to walk them everyday and if they poop while you are walking them you have to pick it up. Dogs eat more generally, vet bills are generally more costly for dogs to. People say you can not have a close loving relationship with a cat but that is not true, people that say that are people that do not know how to treat a cat and how to look after one. That is how I feel about people that say that. Dogs are the same if you don't treat them right they will also not be loving towards you. So I feel the statement about cats not being loving is made by people that do not know how to treat them.

• Dont like both of them. I hate pets.. but if someone would say "CHOOSE ONE OR YOU'LL DIE!" I'd take a dog because I react allergic to cats and because the movie hachiko with the loyal akita inu was great.

• Depends. If you are barely ever home, then a cat. If you can afford to have someone in the house throughout the day in such a way that you leave the dog alone only for like 4-6 hours so that you can take them on a walk and they aren't lonely and alone all the time, then a dog.

Dogs are more social animals than cats, and they don't like solitude and being closed in an empty house alone.

• Dog.

Answer not long enough.

• None is "better".

Dogs: Require you to think in hierachy. Need a strong personality to be the pack leader. Are more cuddly and always behind you. Require time to go out with so they can do their peeing and pooping.

Cats: Easier to hold, especially for beginners. Less time consuming. Need to give them space and can't cuddle too much. Bitchy motherfuckers.

• It really depends on your preference both have upsides and downsides, personally I have both and like both.

• i am a Dog Man

• Aren't you a dog person Erscao?

• cat, if you don´t want to "care" for it so much. dogs need more of your time. so if your personal taste is undecided, just decide by how much time you´ve got on your hands.

• I've only ever had cats. I like not having to walk them or walk around picking up their shit. All the cats I've ever had have been super nice.

• I would prefer a dog, they're more work but I find them to be more cool than cats are!

• Dogs and cats alike. But my mom wouldn't allow me to bring home a cat because seemingly they possess ''negative energies''

• I like cats because they are funny as fuck.

Source: youtube

• Cat they are smarter

• Dog. Dogs win by far.

• Awh both! <3

• both are great but I'll go with the cats because I'm not forced to go out with them everyday haha

• Dogs are awesome... cats are fucking useless

• I've had many old dogs in my time😜

• None to be honest their place is outside your home in streets, better to take care of poor human beings

• Kitten all the way

What Girls Said 20

• I honestly dont know which i would rather have. cats are much less maintenance and normally im a cat person, but i love dogs too and there's more things you can do with them (go on walks, play games, etc).

• In a perfect world I would like BOTH

Ha, you thought I was gonna pick one.

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../cats+n+dogs5.jpg

But really both <3

• Dogs because they love you unconditionally. Cats only love you when it's convenient for them (i. e. when they're hungry lol).

• DOGS ALL THE WAY 😍

• I prefer dogs but they're both great in different ways :)

• I like both but I'd prefer a cat, they're so fluffy.

• i prefer a cat, due to working and not having the time a dog needs during the day, although i love dogs. also, picking up after them. Not for me. I can't do it. Dog shit is awful. projectile vomit comes out when i have to pick it up.. So for me. Its a cat.

• i chosen dogs!!! <3

• I wanted both but if I get a cat my dog will kill it... So I'm a dog person.

• I honestly love both but for me it's cats. They suit my lifestyle ATM better than dogs do.

• Cat bc they're easier to be around with. I meant i dont have to hire anyone to take thwm for a walk and stuffs

• DOGS FTW 💙

• I used to have both, now have neither but always preferred cats.

Dogs are too demanding but I sometimes miss taking them with me on mountain hikes + local power walks + to the surf coast.

• cats ✩°。⋆⸜(ू˙꒳​˙ )

i've loved cats all my life, so lonely without them (;∀; )

• I own both. So this question is hard. >_<

• Doesn't matter for me as long as theyre small 😍

• cats ands kitties for life <3

• I only had cats, so I guess 'cats'?
    I love dogs too though

• Cat. But that's subjective.

• It depends on the type of breed. Golden retrievers are good friendly dogs.