How do you convince yourself to get outta bed early in the morning?

Where do you get the strength from? Lol

I find it incredibly hard to wake up early. I am not a morning person. And I can never wake up immediately after the alarm is off - not before an hour or so.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I agree with you, that is a challenge. That is a major part of why I work a night job. When you are trying to get up, that's when I'm going to bed. When I wake in the afternoon, I'm in no hurry.

• Knowing that my boss and others depend on me gets me up.

• Haha, I feel the exact same thing, to lie in precious and sacred xD But to convince yourself to get up I just force myself lol.

• Like anything in life it just takes dedication

Waking up eraly will clearly depends when you go to bed by

If you sleep by 11-12 i dont see how you won't be awake fresh by 7or 8... thats a full 8 hours

• My case is kinda different since I have to get at least 9-10 hours of sleep in order to wake up immediately..

• Between14-17 years old

8-10 hours of sleep is ok
      And after that 7-9 hours or sleep is good

Seems like you just need to hit the hay earlier

• Yea... I'm not a lazy person but my body fails me every time when it comes to sleeping more

• only so i can keep my job. Other than that i don't wake early.

• I used to get up at 4:45am for work. In the winter, that means the stars are still shining, frost or snow is everywhere, and it's dark and cold and miserable.

But skills to pay the bills, yo.

• I love my work.

• i'll wake u up real good ;)

• Have your boyfriend poor ice down your short every time you dont

What Girls Said 8

• LOL, tell me about it... It's 9:20 AM, school has already started but I'm still in bed xD Obviously I'm not the best one to give advice here.

• If I do get some sleep, I could never wake up on time for college, I'm always late. I have 5 alarms on my phone (6:10, 6:15, 6:20, 6:25 and 6:30) and seriously, even that fails to wake me up sometimes.

My usual routine is like : hit snooze ×4 -> go back to sleep -> when it's 6:45AM I'd realized I'm late -> continue to lay on my bed anyways -> until 7AM -> try to get ready within 30 minutes and have simple breakfast -> drive to school as fast as possible 😁😁 I'm not a morning person at all 😂

• I am not a morning person either nor do I have a husband or kids but I do have a job and I need money to pay the bills, buy food and pay for my degree soo thats my motivation. If I dont get up , my boss will fire me , and I would lose my home, there would be no food and I won't complete my degree which to sum it up equally a sucky life.

• I don't I go back to sleep after my alarm goes off and wake up around 1.

• My dog wakes my up then I get mad and get up. :/

• I got bills to pay
    I got mouths to feed
    Ain't nothin in this world fo free

• if i get 7-8 hours of good sleep i wake up refreshed and energetic.
    that's the only way for me.

• After hitting snooze a couple times I tell myself that if I dont get out of bed my paycheck is gonna be short OR if I dont go to school I might miss very important info in class. Then I tell myself that when I come home I can have all the sleep I want. I literally tell myself this every morning followed by deep regrets for taking morning class/setting my work hours so early