I masturbated to something disturbing and I can't stop thinking about it.. Im so disgusted in my self, this is so fucking bad, I hate my self, help?

I can't stop thinking about it? I want to die? Everytime I remind myself I want to throw up, does that ever happened to you?

To anyone wondering... It was a black handicapped midget fucked by a tall well builded white man and she couldn't move or react to it... it was terrifying and gross...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay. Whatever it is, stop thinking about it and do not repeat it the next time. You don't have to tell me what it was, but were you specifically searching for it?

• Of course not!!! I accidentally bumped into it..

• Thanks for M/H.

• You're welcome, you're so nice 😊

What Guys Said 10

• Shhhhhh. Calm your mind.
    Its not what happened that counts, its how you felt about it when you where no longer in the moment.

If it struck you this deep then you truly know that is not who you are and shouldn't take blame on yourself for doing what you did. Its the meaning behind the action that counts, not the action itself.

• Nothing to worry about. Just focus on something different next time. And let the anxiety go about the last time.

• I've spent half an hr trying to think of what can b so bad. I consider myself a sexual freak I've thought about everything u could imagine from incest to animals to necrophilla. its bothered me all my life and through counseling I was told as long as you don't go physically do them there just fantasys everyone has them. there is nothing u thought about that I haven't or other people haven't. don't beat yourself up about it all u did was masturbate. your not alone, I can't tell u to forget it because I know from expierence its not easy. if your still upset you may need to talk to a professional

• What the fuck were you masturbating to, a corpse? :|

• Reinstate yourself by getting into NoFap. No porn and no masturbation. Do it!

Look it up for more information.

This should help as it should eventually clear your mind of pornographic images, at least mostly so.

• Niiicccceee

• i had same fantasy , but i prefer to run around on her naked body ; p

img198.imageshack.us/.../pamandersondc5.jpg

• Hahahah LOL

So was it a good orgasm?

• You masturbated to your brother

• What the hell are you masturbating to

What Girls Said 3

• Dude, that's nothing... I was reading about midget porn just yesterday. There's far worse things to get disgusted at... if you like I can find some so you can feel less horrible? :P

• Talk to someone about it. It can help

• Um wow no lol