Why do you use GaG?

what is your reason to come onto GaG?

mine is to help people in anyway i can

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a mixture of reasons...
    1.) I like helping people. For whatever reason, I just actually enjoy helping people and when someone says "Thank you so much!" it makes me happy. Since helping people makes me feel happy, I might as well do it. I feel like I'm being useful to some people on this website by trying to share my thoughts on some matters, so while I am being helpful, I'll work my best to answer stuff.

2.) The community. I've made what I would consider to be friends on here. I naturally want to visit and chat with them or answer questions with them since they are here. I really enjoy chatting with people via PM just over life or what's going on.

3.) GAG has become a positive influence on me I feel. This kind of goes a bit with point 1. Before I started GAG, I was pretty depressed and stuff actually. Like I'm not perfect now, but I'm at least better than how I started. I can honestly say I feel happier in my life with GAG. Sure-- it is a bit odd/sad maybe, but I feel like one of the better parts of my day is going on GAG and seeing what's up. It has picked up my self-esteem a bit, and has given me a new reason and goal in life.

4.) Knowledge. Yeaaah there may be some trolls and what not on here, but there are also some very knowledgable people. In going on GAG, I learn about things about the other gender, and about life in general. It also lets me interact with people from other countries or backgrounds-- something I very hardly get to do.

5.) Entertainment. I really don't go on here for the entertainment, but it is a nice perk :)

There are more things on GAG that make me want to stay, but these are the main points.

What Girls Said 13

• When I first signed up, never did I know that I was gonna spend so much of my time on here that I find it difficult to leave/take a break. 😅

But I'm just gonna say that in the beginning I was curious about what GAG was then gradually it turned into something I use to pass time. Now, I use it pree much to chat with the people that I consider as my friends, sisters even for some. I don't know but this site just give me a really warm and friendly kind of community feel. The other thing that I love about GAG is that, somehow, I've gained some knowledge from the peeps here - bout certain cultures, their traditions, religions etc. I find learning these kinda things to be interesting to me. 🙈 I won't say that I use this site to help people cause most of the time I've hardly even helped someone (as in offer advice to their questions), unless they pm me. That also, the most I could give advice about is regarding travelling cause that's what I do often and love most.

• Realized I mumble too much lol 😅

• I usually just ignore messages from GAG system asking me to choose for mhos 😂😂 I'd choose it when I please.

• so do i but i get excited thinking that someone wants to talk and it is just the system messages. makes me realize how lonely i am

• helping people out, talking to friends, learning about other cultures, killing time, asking about things I'm interested in or need help with, and recently trying to accumulate points for gifts lol.

• good uses. do the points thing actually work?

• well. at least they reward you for being helpful. thanks for the info

• yeah man =] no problem.

• To socialize mostly.

• Entertainment.

It's funny and it's great to help and receive help.

• Not only does is help pass time, but some questions on here are interesting and reading some answers of how people look at things really differently is pree cool :)

• To ask questions, and to drive away boredom

• good use. i would ask more question but most of them are irrelevant

• Mostly to ask questions and talk to people. Also to help.

• you are one of the people who use this for it's original purpose. well done

• Because I'm bored. Thinking about taking a break because these people are a handful sometimes.

• To help and be helped.

• Same reason as you

• To help was my prior reason
    But now it's also to chat with the nice people I met on here ^^

• To get advice from people.

• Pretty much the same reason as you. Also to look for answers to questions I never realised I wanted answered.

• yeah, a lot of the time i feel the same. but i don't think i'll like the answers

What Guys Said 6