When you were a teenager were you naive or streetwise?

... when you were at school.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been pretty naive I'd say, having grown up very sheltered and not being able to have a social experiences.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was so naive, an innocent little baby :P

What Guys Said 6

• I was a ticking time bomb, did a hella lot of cocaine fought with my teachers and would drink till 4 am on school nights. Hung out with terrible crowds and even owned firearms. I dropped out of highschool and tried commiting suicide on many ocassions. I'm better now but I used to be cray cray, hated my teen years, glad they are farr gone

• i was streetwise all the way. not because i chose to but because i was force to. but looking back i think i dont regret it at all

• I was so naive. There is still some shit I'm trying to shake off (like women and relationships ha ha... I'm naive. You know nothin scrambed:)

• Lol yeah i know what you mean lol 👍

• I was overall more street wise than naive... I went to middle school and high school in some rough areas so I learned rather quickly.

• I was extremely naive. I used to sit at home watching TV.

• I though I new every thing boy dedicated reality have a fun time proving that wrong

What Girls Said 2

• Growing up, I was very naive, sweet as pie and allowed many people, although I was pretty and popular, to take advantage of my kindness and mistake it for weakness on my own part.
    However, getting older, becoming a wise ol owl and all, I learned to be stronger, be more of my own straw boss and still being 'Pretty and popular,' it has gotten many more places for being who I am and how I feel and How.. I handle life in a certain way every day.
    Good luck. xx

• i was pretty naive