Are you still awake?

it's almost 5 am here and I still can't sleep! What do you do when you can't sleep?

im pretty sure I'm gonna be super cranky later today lol

Are you still awake?

• Yes!! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!
  • No, I'm sleeping and this is a ghost typing for me...
  • Go to sleeeeep, why aren't you sleeping? It's not good to be up this late!!
  • I like banana, bananas are friends. I wish I could make a banana boat and sail the world!
  • Do you love me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Robots don't need to sleep and vampires sleep durring the day. Unless your a day walker :p.

Anyways i tend to have a hard time sleeping as I am a light sleeper and assuming i get to sleep anything can wake me up. ehhh.

Though as a side note if i never needed to sleep i never would. All those extra hours a day!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Ok sleep is the body's way of saying you need some rest. I have had bad insomnia for about 30 years so I know where you are coming from. First things first, there is no hard and fast rule about sleep, you don't have to have something like 7 hours and 43 minutes sleep a night to perform. You can feel fresh after 30 minutes sleep or still feel tired after 11 hours. Let the body tell you what it needs and listen to it.
    There are 3 states of not sleeping
    (1) Not tired - You are just lying there not sleepy. You feel otherwise active that is a waste, get up and do something productive until you feel tired
    (2) You are resting, relaxed but not sleeping - Enjoy it, it is not sleep rest but it is rest
    (3) Overtired - Too tired to do anything and not sleeping and you have to get up in 2 hours and 24 minutes ( Right I am going to count to 5 and then fall asleep, 12345 sleep, 12345 SLEEP , 12345 Sleeeeep, 12345 FUCKING SLEEP - Why is it not working I am lying here in bed relaxed, right LoL ).
    While 3 is a bitch, no two ways about it, it is not the end of the world, tomorrow is another day, do what you have to do during the day then have a nap or go to bed early next night - Don't dwell on not sleeping, you definitely won't sleep when you are wound up.

• Ill sleep when I am dead xD
    its 10:51 AM here lol and I woke up about 1h ago. What id do in your position is decide to do an allnighter so that I fix my schedule, but pass out around 11am and completely mess it up.

• Yes I am awake still it is 7 minutes to 11 pm on Monday in New Zealand.

• It's 8 in the morning here I got up at 6:30ish lol.

• Sleep is sexy in my opinion.

• At 9:41 PM I'm still awake.

• I wake up 5 too :c, now it's 11 here...

• Its 3 pm here, you go to sleep

• well, it is almost 8 pm here

• It's almost 12am so yes I am awake

What Girls Said 10

• well I'm awake because the night is still young here lol, but i know them feels baby girl. u might need to have something to clear ur mind like tea or a glass of water. or sleeping pills if u take those lol.

• I drink tea before going to sleep but it wasn't working that day lol

• It's 1:12am here. Not tired.. yet (don't jinx it lol) but i don't know, i drink coffee hours before i go to bed and it makes me sleep like a baby.

• I slept at 5AM this morning and woke up at 8.. needless to say, I skipped school. 😁 it's 6PM now, I'm going back to sleep again.

• Its still day time here

• Yes at 5.00 am. I was up already.

• It's 6 am and yeah.

• Yes, I'm awake I'm outside waiting for my bus

• Im awake considering it's only 8:11 pm here 😊

• Sleep is for the weak! love that :)

• Drink some alcohol