What do you do when you're super unmotivated?

I've literally been sleeping the whole day pfft -.- I slept at 5AM, woke up at 8AM, then continue sleeping again at 1:30PM, woke up at 3PM, slept again at 6:30PM and I just woke up at 8:30PM. Omggg and worse part is that I feel so tired even after I've slept so much, like all my energy is drained out. Wth is wrong with me 😭

Okays, ignore my nonsense, title says it all! What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make plans that involve some regularity in your life.
    Make a to to list so that you know what to do to overcome your problems.
    If you're in trouble, talk to friends about it, more shoulder make problems easier to bear :D
    And last but not least, take some time to get outside and into nature... that will relax you!

• I really hope this one will help you feel better soon :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I go back to sleep and chase my dreams in my sleep

What Guys Said 10

• Remember the dreams you have always. Focus on the plan and steps required and get started.

• Procrastination 😭

• You need a sense of urgency, as if time is running out. Get tasks done on time or early and you will create habits that promote control over your life.

• I sleep:) or go to the gym and be unmotivated there:P What counts is you just showing up... you don't necessarily have to perform your best... that part is up to you, however you can definitely just be doing what you need to do at your own pace..
    To help cure you sleep pattern... coming from someone who's delt with insomnia for most his life... this actually helped @Genie23 out as well.
    Go 24 hours of no sleep then fall asleep at the selected time you want to be asleep say 9pm... then set your alarm for 8am in the morning fall asleep and repeat until you are back to normal sleep patterns... hope this helps:)

• I'm basically in the same position as you, so I'm gonna get some coffee. Even though that never works :/

• Coffee only helps me to sleep more 😂

• Same lol
      I don't understand why coffee works in reverse sometimes

• Ahah ikrrr!!
      So many people told me to just drink coffee and I'd stay awake and I'm like are you serious 😒

• 1|0
  • I do whatever I am unmotivated to do anyway lol.

• lol, when i am unmotivated, i sleep. so that probably isn't the best option for you right now

• ahahah if I go to bed now I definitely would have 0 energy tomorrow xD

• I never really notice the time in nt and sa tbh 🙈🙈 only nsw, qld and vic cause I have friends there and it annoys the hell out of me when its time for them to sleep and I'm still having plenty of time -.-

• lol. like me last night. and i only just woke up. so i had a great sleep

• Listen to music, mostly music that means like "why am i being like this" for me being unmotivated also means being a victim

• motivational speaker , i prefer to listen to them directly , not from tv

• Watch television. Nothing productive what so ever.

• Watch porn. Lol.

What Girls Said 8

• If I'm feeling super unmotivated, I usually try to take a shower first. That usually helps get me started and ready to take on the day.

Then start by doing a small task, something easy that you can do quickly. This will give you motivation to take on another task. If you truly feel like you can't do too much today, that is okay. There will be another day and things can always wait.

Try doing something like putting a load of laundry in, or writing a quick email to a friend you have been putting off. Even if it's as simple as painting your toenails, just do it.

After you do your first task, then do another task. Allow yourself to take a 10 minute break before taking on the other task, but only 10 minutes and back to work.

Pick another easy task. This will give you further motivation. Then maybe try doing another task that takes a bit longer.

Once you are done that you have now completed 3 things today! That should help you get going on any other tasks you want to accomplish.

• go for a walk, drive somewhere, do something that you can't fall asleep while doing. Eating so doesn't help, by the way. All it does is weigh you down and make you feel lazy.

• Some days I just take a rest day. Other days I give myself a pep talk.

• Well if I'm super unmotivated then I'm so unmotivated that I'd most likely do nothing. Nothing will make it change.

• sometimes oversleeping can instead of giving you energy have the opposite effect and drain it. Otherwise, maybe there's a deeper issue... Stress? Bad dietary and hydration issues?

Perhaps you need to set a goal for each day. Start easy and say to yourself "ok I know I'm not feeling very motivated right now by the end of the day I want to get ____ done." Just getting one task done will feel really good knowing you achieved it and you can build it up from there.

• Try my best to get in the shower :P

• Shower works for you? :p

• Yeah since it feels like I'm actually doing sth hehe

• ahahah okays I'd keep this in mind the next time I'm feeling like sht again xD

• Just sleep or drink

• I 'kill' time.. Like rn