Have you indulged in any Autumn activities yet?

The only things I've done so far include:

- drinking apple cider
- walking around a Halloween store
- watched some spooky movies

I'm not big on pumpkin carving or doing hay rides and the likes of that, but when the leaves start falling I'm definitely going to drive around and take some pictures of the scenery and enjoy nature dying. We also have ArtPrize in my city that happens every Autumn, but, people come from all over and it's crowded chaos so I predict I skip it this year.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've acknowledged that the equinox happened and summer's over. That's about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does eating 3 boxes of ginger snaps in 2 weeks count? I also wore a hoodie yesterday. I don't like pumpkin flavored stuff so that's out. Maybe I'll make some hot chocolate today. I love Autumn!

• what are ginger snaps? why is my brain blanking? !

I wear a hoodie even in the summer so I guess I forgot that's technically an Autumn thing lol :p

• Ma'am... you better Google ginger snaps and redeem yourself!

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm absolutely nothing lol
    Well I guess I'm sneezing and sniffling a lot which I tend to do when the seasons change.

• I've drank apple cider but buy and drink it all year round here so I wouldn't count that, other then that I haven't started anything as of yet.

• I like Apple cider , Scary movies,

• I drink apple vinegar. Does that count? I don't celebrate Halloween. I like Autumn though. Best season.

What Girls Said 3

• I've only had apple cider, which is a favorite of mine, and eaten ginger snaps. Other than that, I haven't done much to celebrate fall being here.

• It's spring here 😂

But my last autumn was pree fun tho 😁

• If watching a ton of college football counts as an Autumn activity, Yes! Haha!

Oh, I did have one glass of hot apple cider, but it was just the instant kind, which really doesn't count, if you ask me.