Who saw the blood moon?

unfortunately, I couldn't.. What was it like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw it and it was awesome and it also confirmed me in choosing occultism as my official religion :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol yeah I think so, what happens when you see it? Will you turn into a vampire or something? 😅

• Lol no.. It was just so beautiful... Unfortunately, no blood moon occurred in Pakistan :(

• Aww I'm sorry you've missed it but I'm sure there'll be plenty of other opportunities for you to see it in the future 😉👍
      It's a bummer it doesn't do anything tho 👻😝

• Yeah! Wish I could be a werewolf -howls-

What Guys Said 13

• No cloud here. Got some reasonable vids, but still camera too shakey with slow shutter speed, even with aperture wide open. Must get second tripod! Early eclipse stills ok, but full eclipse ones awful! There was too much light pollution from a street lamp right outside the flat, as well!

• I did, i sacrificed a goat with some of my buddies then we drank its blood and bathed in it... jk lol!

• I didn't see much. We could only see a crescent because the clouds for hiding most of it. I think we saw a bit of orange though, but nothing much.

• I did.

It was shitty and not worth watching! There were trees and a cloud cover! I couldn't see shit!

• It was not what it was hyped up to be. It was only red if you had the right camera. Plus, there was a lot of clouds in the way.

• That must be irritating..

• Did you try to take any pics?

• I tried but they were all blurry.
      All I got that was decent is a time-lapse of the supermoon, so I ain't even mad haha

• No, it was cloudy and i was too tired to even step outside

• I didn't but god help us...

• i wanted to see it.. but i was like nah I'd rather go to bed. probably wasn't even visible in my country anyways.

• Too cloudy where I was.

• Nope not here in France.

• Its awesome :D

• I did. It looked pretty nice. It wasn't amazing but it was kind of cool to see

• Unfortunately, I did not.

What Girls Said 4