Do you consider H. P. computer hardware brands , one of the good quality brands around?

I have dropped the mouse many times, it 's still working! I had it for two years now.

Recently i'd bought another (wireless) mouse. It lasted me two months since i dropped it on the floor many times!

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who works with IT and computers a lot, I think HP is utter rubbish.
    They fill their computers with bloatware (i. e. useless preinstalled programs), their plastics are generally flimsy and I find them really easy to break, the customer service is quite honestly shit and RMA takes a really long time, and last but not least is proprietary hardware making their PCs and laptops useless in the future as you cannot upgrade them.
    Dell has the exact same problem.
    Their only upside is that their computers are cheap in bulk, which is a short term financial solution when you have to call in techs every other week to fix the shitboxes.

• What is the best brand in your opinion?

• For desktops I believe there is no best brand. You're better off grabbing individual parts and building it yourself. Board partners are extremely competitive in pricing and warranties/returns which means great customer service.

As for laptops, I really like ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI. Although they're slightly less business focused and more gaming/productivity focused, they value their customers in my experience, as I (and friends of mine) have owned desktop components from them. Generally without issue, but things do happen.

• Thanks for MH, I appreciate it. :)

What Guys Said 4

• in my experience with hewlett-packard, they absolutely suck. i'll never buy the brand again for any product.

• I like asus I have an asus ultra book and it great. the body is even made out of metal which I really like. not some shitty plastic.

• Is that a newly bought laptop?

• its a few years old I think I got it back in 2012

• HP is considered one of the best brands here for PC and laptops, along with peripherals for general usage.
    Dell on the other hand, ugh..

• H. P. is sufficient enough to get most things done on a general basis. It is a decent platform.

What Girls Said 2

• Not the best for me

All the printers I bought from that brand ended up being returned or in the trash without even getting to use it properly.

The computer/laptop showed problems way too frequently and then stopped working.

• My first laptop in 2007 was an HP Laptop and it literally broke in pieces without me doing anything. My brother had the same laptop and his fell apart even sooner. Ever since then I avoid buying anything from that brand. I even changed my printer...

• I still got a computer working well since 2010. The monitor is fine.. I believe in getting desktops! they last longer. I m not really into laptops.