Anybody psyched for fallout 4?

i know i am

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. November 11th still seems so far away! I enjoyed the E3 coverage they showed, it looked good. I can't wait!

0|0
    0|0
    • uh its actually November 10 when it comes out

• Show All
    • well the trailers say the 10th

• It's the 10th for the US. Not all countries have the same release date.

Most Helpful Guy

• It feels very appealing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I watched the trailer. Looks pretty cool!😎😎

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah!!! it should be really cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very much so.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I'm also looking forward to halo 5

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't wait, I just wish I had pre ordered it in time to get the pipboy. I know it would be nerdy as hell but I would where that thing everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope they don't have trouble launching it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pre-ordered the special edition 15 minutes after it was announced, so yes, very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I really loved New Vegas so I'm looking forward to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont understand why everyone liked new vegas why would you want to wander around a deasert its like there weren't any nukes that went off in the first place. fallout 3 actually felt like everything was gone. in new vegas there was nothing there in the first place.

• Show All
    • what do you mean in 3 you were like one of the first people comming form the vault but in nv you are just some guy

• I liked 3. The beginning was cool starting as a kid, escaping the vault to look for your dad but once you found him the main story was about purifying the water supply. I just preferred the main story in New Vegas. The fact that you had to choose a side in the war for the Dam. You could play they cane several times and have different endings to main story.