Have you ever written a love letter?

I can't imagine doing such a thing.. Ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love letters, no. But I have written poems of love for my girl.. if that counts. ^.^

• haha I can imagine you reading a poem for her.

You are an artist I know ;)

• @HookingSwan

You know it. ^.^

I've sung for her before, the best feeling is being successfully romantic. Like, you wouldn't even know
      you girls possess the ultimate weapon, when we do something romantic for you and you turn towards us
      with big sparkling deer eyes of genuine appreciation.. makes my heart melt. ^.^

• hahaha xD

We have the guns? I guess sometimes. But when guys melt our hearts like butter by being romantic, i guess they also hold part of the power too lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• The closest thing I've ever done is that I've written songs. I do write these kinda letters, but it's when I decide to move on from these crushes. Like when I've sealed up that envelope, everything that happens remain in there and I'd forget about him from that moment on. And no, I don't share it with anyone. I keep it in an antique box I have.

What Guys Said 15

• The closest thing I've ever done is written some songs and stuff. But I keep those to myself and don't share them with anyone 😅

• yep I've written a bunch.

• Yes few times i think love letters are way to express ones love but in a written form of communication.

• Once, when I was in the 11th grade. I wrote it for my best friend, she loved it and she told it made her cry. Yet despite that, she still rejected me and went out with this idiot that cheated on her like a month later.

It was 6 pages long, too..

• Yep. It was a love letter/poem. I'd worked on it for weeks to send to someone I've been friends with for years.

• Yes I have, since last year, I wrote several love letters to my girlfriend. We are in a long distance relationship, a very long one, not to say It's intercontinental.

• Yas indeed but it didn't end well so i craii 😭😭😭

• Nope but I've received a love note! And I'm gonna post a question about it!

• Never but I want to someday!

• I have to a close friend i truly cared about and deeply loved.
    It was more of an your an amazing friend kind of thing, she was flattered.

• Yes but it wasn't MY love letter. I wrote it for a friend because he was really bad with words...

• Yes I wrote one time :) Writing a love letter depends on ur mood and love; If you love truly, you can create a masterpiece ;) Oh no; not you, your heart can create a masterpiece ^_^ <3

• I wrote one when i was 7 years old.. and that's a disaster

• I once wrote a suicide note to all the people i love if that counts?

• Yes I have actually. She loved it.

• That must be nice, imagine writing a 'love letter' and getting rejected.. -smh-

• That would make me feel terrible.

What Girls Said 7

• No, not exactly a letter, but I've written many quotes in which have went deep into my feelings. When I write such a thing I usually will never share it.

• I have. To my undeserving ass ex. I'm that girl. I love stuff like that.

• Yes, more than once.

• lol not love letters

more like long love texts xD

hehehe he?

• Nope, probably never would.

• I have. I never sent it though.

• Yep I have but I didn't give it to the guy haha