What's your zodiac sign?

Do you believe in horoscopes? Does your personality match the general description of your zodiac?

Oh, and by the way I'm a pisces 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a gemini

"Flexibility, balance and adaptability are the keywords for the Gemini. They are quick to grasp the meaning of a situation and act on it, often with positive effects. They tend to have a duality to their nature, and can sometimes be tough to predict how they will react. They can turn from hot to cold and may be prone to noticeable mood swings. However, they are generous signs with tendencies of being affectionate, and imaginative. They also inspire others easily as they seem to naturally motivate themselves - their charisma and accomplishments are infectious. Geminians are very supportive, and are especially good at promotions, sales, and driving hard bargains."

Yeah that kinda fits me except for the motivation an charisma lol. But I don't believe in horoscopes... :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an Aries. I don't believe in that stuff anymore, but I used to read a lot about it. The description fits me like 50%.

What Guys Said 9

• Scorpio, not a clue if I relate or not. 😂

• I'm a Capricorn and it's definition seems to match me so I kinda do believe in them. Plus, I see that I'm most compatible with Scorpios when it comes to girls 😀

• I'M A LEO AND APPARENTLY WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOUD AND OUT GOING!

I'm more of the quiet type!
    pre00.deviantart.net/.../...esaregreat-d87o8vt.png

• i dont believe in that...

• Gemini, my ascendant is Virgo, my Chinese sign is Dragon

• im a scorpio. mine matches my personality quite well. I've even got a whole book explaining each horoscope in some detail. Would've shown it to ya buuut...

• my zodaic sign is Aries.

• I'm a Libra

• I'm a Libra and proud to be it

What Girls Said 9