What to do when you're really sad and upset?

how to cheer up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Music, watch funny movies, take a warm shower or go swimming. Go for a hike by yourself. I'm a big proponent of nature's therapeutic effects for sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• I listen to sad music because it seems that the singer understands me and is talking to me.
    Other times I cry. And, I also tell myself that everything is going to be okay and I'll be fine.

What Guys Said 6

• I watch a funny movie. One that I've already seen that I know will make me laugh out loud.
    Usually it's one of those movies made by Leslie Neilsen, Mel Brooks, or the Waynes Brothers.

• I usually listen to funny video on YouTube or listen to some music brings me to feel better.

• Go for a long drive while listening to music

• sleep and dream

• Music. Something lively, like hard rock or metal.

• Get on the drums and jam away

What Girls Said 4

• - Listen to music.
    - Watch stand-up comedy or a funny movie.
    - Go for a drive.
    - Delve into a good book.
    - Talk to a close friend or family member (or talk to a few of them).
    - Work out.

• I take it out on other people... Or I shut myself out from others. I feel like this right now actually. I can't stop crying.

• eating, watching drama..

• Grab my skate board and ride, or go in my room and listen to music or just play with my cat