Do you prefer pads or tampons?

Personally I think tampons are just too uncomfortable, I've tried one or two before and couldn't manage for more than 5 mins. I know pads might be more work, but I definitely find them more comfortable. Which do you prefer?

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Tampons because im very active and its just easier...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• My wife like pads.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pads, oh wait I am not a girl. :) I know a girl that was telling me what she would do if a girl flushed either down the toilet at her house, many people would consider her over the top.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol over the top maybe, but those things aren't meant to be flushed! The toilet might overflow xD

• Show All
    • Ehh the right one will come in due time.

• I hope so.

• I prefer tampons necause its cleaner in my opinion

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Tampons, definitely. I hate how pads feel and I don't like to "feel" my period. Pads just make me feel unclean when it's happening. The only issue with tampons is making sure not to leave them in too long.

1|1
    0|0
  • I really hate pads, lol. But I always have bad periods. I used pads before but when I do I seriously need to use two and have to change them every hour, so a tampon is much easier for me. And I also don't like the feeling of it leaking out.

1|0
    0|0
  • eehh i can't work with pads lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Diva cups.

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot about those. How do they work? I've only seen online pictures but they seem kind of large. Are they comfortable?

• Show All
    • Are they made of a flexible plastic? Another issue I have with tampons is that there's a possibility of toxic shock syndrome. Are diva cups made of organic materials? Nothing harmful?

• Yes they are flexible & they are safe. I think they are made of organic materials not really sure. I just read on the website that they are safe & better than tampons.

• pads are for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pads, but I also use tampons from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pads. I have an issue with inserting things inside me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pads.
    Omg, I am scared of tampons.

I am not inserting objects inside me, lol😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Pads for sure

1|0
    0|0