Girls only do you like drinking plan milk by itself and how do you think it taste?

What kinds of milk do girls like the best 2% or whole and also if milk is still in date and I open it up and smell the top is smells like its bad but when I drink it it taste just fine I don't get it only girls answer

• 2%
    43% (6)
  • Whole vitamin D
    57% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Skim milk or 2% is good for me, @Darksun2 However, I love whole milk but do not wish to count the calories when I am putting this on my cereal.
    The Smell is this milky smell that you smell but the taste tells everything with the look on Your... Face.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 6

• I don't love drinking milk by itself very much. But if I do drink it by itself, I can only do skim. I can't handle 2% or whole, they just feel too much like food. They're too rich/thick. I don't know. Maybe it's because I grew up drinking skim?

• I have never liked plain milk. My family drinks 2% but I elect to not drink it at all. Always tasted nasty to me.

• before i became allergic to dairy, i preferred whole milk as it's much tastier, creamier, and filling

• i drink a cup of milk in the morning and one at night :O i drink whole milk and its strawberry flavored milk

• Milk is gross. I don't drink it by itself unless there's a ton of chocolate in it

• I don't like that nasty ass 2% watered down milk😂