Girls only do you like drinking plan milk by itself and how do you think it taste?

What kinds of milk do girls like the best 2% or whole and also if milk is still in date and I open it up and smell the top is smells like its bad but when I drink it it taste just fine I don't get it only girls answer

• 2%
    43% (6)
  • Whole vitamin D
    57% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Skim milk or 2% is good for me, @Darksun2 However, I love whole milk but do not wish to count the calories when I am putting this on my cereal.
    The Smell is this milky smell that you smell but the taste tells everything with the look on Your... Face.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't love drinking milk by itself very much. But if I do drink it by itself, I can only do skim. I can't handle 2% or whole, they just feel too much like food. They're too rich/thick. I don't know. Maybe it's because I grew up drinking skim?

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never liked plain milk. My family drinks 2% but I elect to not drink it at all. Always tasted nasty to me.

1|0
    1|0
  • before i became allergic to dairy, i preferred whole milk as it's much tastier, creamier, and filling

0|1
    0|0
  • i drink a cup of milk in the morning and one at night :O i drink whole milk and its strawberry flavored milk

0|0
    0|0
  • Milk is gross. I don't drink it by itself unless there's a ton of chocolate in it

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like that nasty ass 2% watered down milk😂

0|1
    0|0