What is your first memory?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sitting on the kitchen floor watching my mom stir my newborn sister's pacifiers in hot water.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not sure which one happened first but 2 things stand out in my childhood.
    I remember being in the cradle when the light suddenly turned on in the middle of the night before I blacked out from an inner ear infection.
    Then there's the memory of me and another kid daring the other to jump down a flight of stairs , the other kid being retarded and actually doing it , cracking his head open on the floor like a coconut and then me running away as if nothing happened.

Not sure which happened first but yeaaaah , my childhood is kinda weird. Must be like... preschool , not even kindergarten , WAY young.

You never quite expect the other kid to actually think jumping down a flight of stairs is a good idea ain't it? Does that make me a monster lol?

• *he's not actually retarded , just stupid. Who'd even do that? No one in his right mind would jump down from the top of a staircase especially when you're like a kid and it's like 7 times your height from top to bottom.
      It's just stupid. Sigh.
      WULP!
      CHOO CHOO.
      All abroad the memory train.

• Guess 2 years old, 'playing' with a grand concert piano in the piano shop at street level in the building where I'm born.

• Actually I got a few memories that I'm not sure which happened first so no clue

• Me as a baby wearing a suit and tie lying on my parents bed, and then it felt like I woke up

• 16 months old I got sat down and told I was about get a brother

• I think i just got done taking a shit and i asked my mom to wipe me, and she said your old enough to do it yourself. And so i did it using so much toilet paper. And when i got off the toilet i saw my mom completely naked standing in front of me, and i was at eye level with her crotch.

I just saw this giant bush and i thought "Wow what is that?" I didn't know what it was so i tried to grab it and she slapped my hand away. And then i thought "Oh, im not supposed to touch it" then i just went on to whatever i was going to do next. Then the memory ends ha.

I not sure if thats good that remember that as my earliest memory.

What Girls Said 3

• When a bee stung my foot. I was like 2 or 3 years old, it hurt a lot and I cried a lot.

• My birthday party at McDonald's when I was 3.

• Crying on the floors at daycare with my bro.