My mom calls me Fat. Advice?

I love my mom but she has some mental issues and she is always trying to control people. She talks to people like they are dogs and she makes them feel bad about themselves when she does not get what she wants. I have told he many times that the way she talks to someone is the way that they will talk to her back. Almost everywhere we go I have to apologize to people for the way she talks to them. We get kicked out of a lot of places because she thinks she can just control people and talk to them how she wants. I get the worst of her behavior because I live with her everyday I am a nice and sweet person and everyone around me knows that. My mom will yell at me and make me feel bad about myself to the point where I cry She has a authoritarian type of parenting so she screams and is very strict about things. She does not listen to me what so ever if it is not about her she will not listen and she gets mad because I do not bring things to her that I need help with. she will tell me something hurtful like "My friends were talking about you and they think you look really fat in that outfit" or "You eat like a pig and you need to go on a diet because everyone can see your fat". You don't tell someone that and she gets mad at me because I cry about it. She accuses me of a lot of things and when I try to explain something to her she cuts me off and tells me I'm making excuses. My older sister moved out because of the way she was talking to her and to be honest i am starting to get sick of it. I can't take it anymore i already have low self esteem i dont need this. Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• Yep. Lowering your self worth to gain power over you. Classic manipulation tactic. Your mother may have Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This checklist might be of some use to you.
    thenarcissisticlife.com/.../

Anyways, my advice is to leave. It doesn't have to be forever, but it'll show her she doesn't have complete control over you.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to get out of that toxic environment asap. Do you have any other relatives that you can stay with?