Home alone, any idea on what I should do?

I woke up this morning and no one was at home. Like im fckn alone no human being in this house apart from me. I played with me cats earlier but now im getting bored if it. Any idea what i can do to not feel as bored?

1|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Check the house to make sure no one is there, then start singing every song you know as loudly as you please. XD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Order pizza, play video games, draw, sing karaoke, read a book, talk to friends, watch a movie, watch a TV show, dance, write poetry, take a shower, take a bubble bath, clean the house, make your bed, decorate your room, organize your closet, shop online, make food, experiment with makeup, watch funny stuff on youtube, etc etc etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahh i wish i can order pizza. Well i can butbi can't eat it i just got my wisdom teeth removed😢. I did everything on that list apart from the cleaning part and shopping online. And write poetry cause i dont like to do that haha.

What Guys Said 5

• start a fight club !

0|0
    0|0
    • There's no one to fight with😭😂

• Show All
    • The main character didn't know he was crazy xD you never know lol

• Im just gonna stick with talking to myself in front if the mirror for now lol

• I bump music super loud!

With the internet I can find SOMETHING to research and learn about!

Or I play video games (on my console, or on my PC, or on my tablet or phone)

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to guys on Gag

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a real problem, most people space out on Netflix of youtube.
    I like taki g long bike rides and reading random books with coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can play with yourself instead of your cats

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2