Do you think everyone should have free internet?

Its just something everyone should have , and not pay for it

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be pretty awesome I guess.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be great , but again.. if you had to pay for something like water, one should not object on paying for internet.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No. Internet providers need to make money too.

1|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. The quality of living is supposed to get better with time. Things are supposed to get better, not worse. Things that were luxuries 100 years ago are common now, or maybe even obsolete altogether.

0|0
    0|0
  • If foreign invaders so called ''refugees'' have it for free, then yes we should have it for free as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • You pay for gas, water, electricity... why would Internet be any different?

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing is free they would just raises taxes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um no. If you knew how the internet worked you would be thinking differently... That's coming from a network engineer too...

0|0
    0|0
  • i read something about a company wanting to do this for New York City. i don't know hoe true it is though

0|0
    1|0
    • They're working on it. They're trying to move out of your traditional Starbucks free wifi to a larger scale population.

• @Analisa2015 i honestly didn't believe they were gonna do it when i read it

• no, it is not essential to human life. if you want to surf the web you should have to pay for it

0|0
    0|0
  • INTERNET SHOULD BE FREE BUT THE ELITES ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need the internet to survive in many places today. I think free, extremely basic wifi should be provided- maybe with adds or something, and only fast enough to get basic articles or check emails.

0|0
    0|0