Have you ever received a parking ticket, or a speeding fine?

... if so, how many?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I quite literally have a perfect record.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've never gotten one ever. My friends say I'm lucky as hell and I believe it.

What Guys Said 12

• 2 parking tickets and 1 speeding fine. and all 3 of them were absolutely bullshit.

I had exam and the parking of my university was completely full. I waited for someone to leave but I was running out of time so I parked at the forest road directly next to it. the university is outside the city so I had no other choice. When I came back I got a ticket for blocking the walkway... that road didn't really have a walkway and the only people walking there used the road of the parking directly next to it <_<

second ticket I got while parking in the city. there were 2 parking lots left, 1 for handicapped people and one normal one. I took the normal one but a part of it got blocked so maybe 0.5m of my car were in the no standing area. I blocked absolutely NOTHING but when I came back I had a ticket. someone else stood on the handicapped parking and got a ticket too. he had only to pay half of me -.-

the speeding ticket I got on a german highway. there was no speed limit but on the bridge before the border to my country is 100km/h limit. the limit is because of the bridge but it starts 200m before the bridge. usually I stop accelerating and let me roll on the bridge. at the beginning of the bridge I'm 100km/h but those fuckers controlled EXACTLY at the beginning of the limit and not at the dangerous place. I was really pissed because I know for a fact that they don't control within the first 100m after the speed limit start in villages/towns...

• Once I got fined for driving without lights at 8pm. In my defence the city is well lit and I don't have a dashboard light indicator so I didn't notice. My mom who was next to me at the time didn't notice either.

• I think two or three parking and one speeding

• Failing to yield for a an Emergency Vehicle. Which was mainly due to a lazy cop didn't park to block traffic and didn't even get out of the car. The day after he handed me an $80 dollar ticket I learned the Fire Team was drunk when they rolled out so I'm lucky they didn't kill me but I had plenty of time to get past them. I just didn't see the truck cause of the lazy bastard creeping slowly out but not blocking the lanes out right.

• Always fight it in court I never lost a case yet

• Wow! How many times did you fight it?

• Everytime and won the cops never show up and I have a good driving record so the Judge throws it out

• No. Never. My pedal car wouldn't go fast enough...:-o

• All the time, seriously

• Never parking ticket.
    Speeding.. Ohhhhh Yeaaaaaahhh...

Limits are stupid, I'm not a machine
    and neither is my car, were like "baes"
    full of shit, ugly when seen.

#rhyme #IHateHashtags #YouMightGetTheJoke.

• Nope. Clean record.

• no... i'm not Caucasian.

• Two times! The first one was on the first ride with my frst car

• I got a ticket because I'm so fine.

What Girls Said 10

• I have only Received maybe 3 tickets in my life and with getting Stopped they were For: Speeding.
    However, the kind officers never wrote me Up for Speeding, they instead put something else down instead because Speeding is a Big Few Points that doesn't look good on your licence and can hurt you.
    However, I believe that if you check further into it, there are classes you can attend to erase these points or something to this affect.
    Good luck. xx

• hmm only once lol 😇

• I don't drive, but my sister has. I remember her coming to pick me up and I saw the ticket in her window as soon as she pulled up, but she had total

• Stupid freakin GaG... ugh

Anyway, I was saying that she hadn't even noticed that it was there until I pointed it out.

• 1 for parking in the teachers parking lot.

• My boyfriends gotten a few driving without a license tickets plus two tickets for gta -___-
    Luckily I've never had a ticket. lolol

• Parking ticket, none at all. Speeding ticket mmm two times now

• Is there traffic school over there? 😕

• Yeah. Here if we get a "moving violation" (not parked) we get a negative mark on our driving record which can and pretty much does raise what the insurer charges. We can spend a day in traffic school learning basics again to stop the negative record though. That can only be done every 2 or so years though.

• @cavmanier nope no traffic school here

• I've gotten like 2 or 3 speeding tickets. I can't remember, but it's one of those numbers.

• I just have one, for leaving my car parked behind my building too long, oops! :)

• Yeah , i did that too lol

• Not yet, and im hoping i never get one hahahha :)

• I've gotten two speeding tickets. Whoops.