Guys , I want to know?

I want to know what is your thinkin' when a girl tells you that she want to have sex with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Flattered. Honestly, I probably read too much into it, but it makes me feel good to hear that. But at the same time, I'm wary of someone who just comes up and suggests sex without knowing me. If it's my girlfriend or someone who is wanting to become my girlfriend, it's awesome.

What Guys Said 8

• I think 'Is this a test for desperation?'

so I say 'Not tonight, you need time to prepare yourself.'

lol.

• What I want to know is WHY does she want to have sex with me?

• Yes please! 😍

• "Who paid you?" or "You must be planing something evil. I better run for my life as long as I can."

• It depends on who it is of course, the relation with that girl

• Depended on the situation. Girls very rarely say that in my experience, they either use a euphemism, invite you home for a 'drink', or they just try to feel you up, generally when they've had a bit too much.

My thoughts run in three veins, does she really mean it/is she competent in her current state to mean it? Do I want to do it, am I attracted? Is it a good idea, what are the likely consequences?

• I would refuse.

• I would immediately give her a big kiss on her lips

What Girls Said 2