What was the last thing you got in trouble for?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot even remember, this surprises me.

What Girls Said 9

• I adjusted the shower head so it was spraying straight down on me instead of at an angle towards the opposite shower wall, and I guess I knocked it loose and it fell on my dad when he showered the next morning.

He didn't like... outright yell at me but he griped at me for having to do naked plumbing.

• Being late for my TB test that's required for my job haha.

• ordering pizza when dad was not home.. (i was sick and he asked me to eat healthy stuff and avoid pizza and burgers.. )

• Continuously skipping school. Yeah thanks so much for not being able to wake up earlier -_-

• Walking around my friends hotel naked. can't blame me i was drunk

• My cousin fell 4rm the stairs and I laughed. She got mad.

• Having a white boyfriend

• Getting nudes sent to me, LOL

• Being out after my curfew when our parents were gone that told us to stay near the house until curfew, but we went to hang out with friends in a different neighbor hood instead. They didn't know till one of us accidentally let it slide out of our mouths! And the weird thing was my parents weren't made, but my punishment was drying a basket of towels, so easy.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly I can't remember. At least that's a good thing :)

• got caught trespassing. that was an interesting experience

• Posting a "Member Post"