Whoelse thinks that Google's MARS LOGO is just tooo cute?

I saw it now for the 1st time. Made me smile :)

Most Helpful Guy

• MEE... Mee...*raises hand

When i saw the planet rotate and sipping on a glass of water i laughed. It would be so cool to travel on a spaceship and go to mars. I love astronomy. Not sure if i mentioned... i have a junior level telescope set up in my garden... the motor is broken so you kinda have to move the telescope around manually to see the night sky. Its awesome... i only actually saw Jupiter once... pretty vague... but there is a slight hint of the different colored bands :) :)

Q: What is an astronauts favorite key on the keyboard?
    A: The space bar!

• nice joke :)

• This was for @knight1986 . I got confused lol

@OrangeBoy I hope you do and then take your future lady to some planet gazing ;)

• @OrangeBoy, thank you... its great to check out the stars... i have to get my motor fixed though. Mines is a Meade ETX-90 telescope... i was lead to believe it was a good buy.

@asker Thanks, haha... my mum actually loved constellations so i kinda followed her lead i guess. Haha... that's true... i do get fascinated by lots of stuff... still a kid at heart i guess

Most Helpful Girl

• I just opened Google to look. It is cute! I like the little smile after he finishes his drink hahaa

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah i agree the Google logo is cute , i think Google got me by the nuts <3 😘 💖 😍

• haha lol

That can be painful...

• Wish you a rest of a lovely day :)

• Hooking i love it, and im one of those space guys that love all about planets and universe : D , water yeahhhh !!!

• Google's new doodle is very cute!

• It was so cute it made me cum.

• Is that what you care about?

• This question is cuter! I really like this question. You got me to smile.

What Girls Said 2