Does internet access exist in Western Sahara or in North Korea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Western Sahara, I don't think so, but North Korea has internet access, though, it's probably censored by the government.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you will find that there is internet in just about every country because in just about every country there are rich people somewhere. And these people will often have luxuries such as internet. It might not be very good internet, but usually someone has it I think.

I don't know about the sahara specifically, but I heard (somewhere, anecdotally) Kim Jong-Un has internet and it's terrible. lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Most likely not recorded or they can't get a hold of the data in any way. North Korea does have internet, however it is very very monitored, and majority of citizens has no access to it.

• I dont think so, if it does, then only the gov. uses it...

• seriously? ::SIGH:: :/

• north korea does have internet but it highly censored i am not sure about western sahara

What Guys Said 5

• North Korea - I don't think the regime would allow it or maybe have state controlled sites.
    Western Sahara - They are mostly nomads, there is probably internet access but they are most likely not too bothered about it apart from necessary stuff like weather reports.

• they could use BBSs in NK though... i've read BBSing's still popular in taiwan as well...

• Western Saharians will have t choose between Moroccan internet or Algerian (in Tinduf)

• I think it does, but not for the population.

• I don't know about Western Sahara but in North Korea absolutely, and you have access to great websites such as calculator and Kim-Jong un's blog.

• probably..