Should we have a fun adoption program on this site?

Gag Users ages 30 and up can adopt younger users ages 19 and below. You can give your adopted partner XP. It is encourged to chat with you adopted partner and learn about them. Lastly, it's first come first serve. If I adopt (X female) only I am her father (or owner if she's listed as Nekogirl).

(Underage user must allow the setting for adoption if they want an online parent)
Teen boys can be adopted as Sons or Nekoboys (Pet catboy)

Teen girls can be adopted as daughters or Nekogirls (Pet catgirl)

Another cute thing I was thinking about was a feeding system. You can feed your nekopet. If there is any abuse the admin can free you of ownership.

• Pretty fun Idea
  • Nah, I don't want this
  • I wanna add more to this idea (or change some stuff)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• This just sounds a lot like a veiled attempt to make people participate in a daddy dom / little girl type of relationship.

Pass.

What Guys Said 2

• This would be a great idea if it weren't for the fact that there are WAY too many creeps on here.

• I can see it as a "fun" feature some people might be into but overall it isn't the main purpose of the site.