I hate poetry and find most Kemalists phony ever since that day I attended an event with them.
Keep gender out of this. You'll be banned without a reply, because I don't want an argument on either side. Thanks for your cooperation.
Most Helpful Guy
To start things off: If you can't handle opposing opinions, you shouldn't make such a thread just to get offended and block people.
Other than that:
- Equality doesn't work, is impractical and bullocks. It's a naive way of thinking with a lack of consideration for the reality of things.
- Socialism has and had the same problem. It's impractical.
- Men and women are biologically different, no amount of rhetoric will change that.
- Transgenderism is a mental identity disorder and "treating" it with sex-change just makes it worse.
- People nowadays are sissies all over the place who are hypersensitive and offended at every little frog-fart.
- Humour is allowed about everything, no matter if it offends certain people.
- The world keeps spinning with or without an individual, so people should stop making themselves more important than they are.
- Israels politics are one of the worst in the current time. Incredibly scummy government and all those scum people who support it
- Being a crappy person is independent of your gender, age, religion, political orientation, sexuality, etc
- All those made-up sexualities are bullocks. You are straight, gay or bi.
- Democracy is a farce as your vote has barely to no influence in the policy making of your country.
- WW2 wasn't as one-sided as schook-books make it look like. The other nations have done tons of cruel crimes as well which are just sweeped under the rug.
- The modern US black community is toxic and self-destructive and no "hurr durr because racism" justifies it.
- It's hard to decide who is worse between Trump and Clinton. It's like deciding between cancer and aids.
- Newspapers and TV News are mostly full of shit, barely do any proper journalism anymore and lie and misinform more than they inform you.
There are surely more, but thats a start.5
Most Helpful Girl
... I'm still stuck on the ''i hate poetry'' part.. it's kinda depressing..
anyway my unpopular opinions: i think that people who don't read are idiots, sex before marriage is pointless (i know, some people want to wait.. i don't kinda get it.. never met someone who'd want to soo..), can't stand ariana grande, can't stand people who try to defend their ''beliefs'' with violence and insults, if you don't support gay rights you're not my friend, if a human enjoys and practices animal cruelty he should be put on an electric chair, i support divorce, i don't think that college is the best thing for 90% of people, i don't actually like drake...1