Guys, do you respect women more when they don't wear revealing clothing?

For example one girl who wear revealing clothing rather than a girl who covers up and wears her "sexy"/ revealing clothing very rarely

• yes
    46% (19)
  • no
    10% (4)
  • repect a women even if she's half dressed or not
    44% (18)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I think if a girl wants to wear sexy clothing, she should wear them for her man
    when them two are home together, i believe she shouldn't go out in public dressed
    that way cause other guys will check her out and it does make a guy think less of her cause she did it

What Guys Said 15

• I have respect for all people regardless of how they're dressed. As long as it isn't too revealing. It's better, as well, if the clothing is appropriate to the situation.

I bikini is fine on a beach or at the swimming pool, but not so appropriate for a shopping mall.

Overcoat, scarf and gloves fine for cold weather, but on the beach in the sun? OK, but looks strange!!

• She gains my respect by her actions, not by her clothes. Yes, assumptions start developing, but I still give them the chance to prove they can have my respect.

• It depends ENTIRELY on the context. A girl can wear whatever she wants on her free time. But if she comes into work dressing to show off as much of her butt or breasts as possible, it sends the message that she's not focused on work. Of course, if she ALSO did excellent work, I'd probably be willing to overlook it.

So most of the time, it doesn't matter to me. But there's a time and place for everything. Including a time to dress like a professional.

On a side note, when a girl wears inappropriate clothing for camping (and ends up with bugs bites, scratches, and/or cold), it can actually be kind of cute in a way, especially since it gives a guy a chance to comfort her.

• I respect a woman who dresses appropriately for the occasion.

Revealing clothes at a party? 👍

Revealing clothes at a professional office? 👎

• my respect for a woman doesn't base on her clothing. it has to be really bad for me to lose respect because of that...

• I wouldn't respect a women less for wearing revealing clothing, assuming it is reasonable and they don't have any other "problems", but that is definitely a loss in attraction points.

• My respect for women generally isn't based on what they wear. That said I find girls who are skimpily dressed at inappropriate times may also have a rather sketchy personality.

• I always respect women no matter the clothing

• I do, it shows maturity and self respect.

• I do tend to avoid women who wear only revealing clothes. I'm not going to respect her any less because of it, but it isn't going to gain her any respect from me.

It's not really my choice what she wears.

• you want my respect? earn, or you'll get nothing!

• It does depend, like if you at work or on holiday or in the street it just depends

• Yeah, probably not

• To me girls who dress half naked are to look at. girls that dress decent are to ask out

• Yes, especially when you KNOW they're sexy as hell and could flaunt it.