Guys, what do you think of bisexual girls?

Do you think it is weird/gross, hot, or do you just not think anything about it?

• Weird
    20% (7)
  • Hot
    37% (13)
  • Don't care
    43% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, they are hot , i would have no problem dating or marrying a girl whose bisexual if she wants to explore, all she got say is well Emily is coming over to spend night are you cool with it , I would say hell yeah babe tell her to come over.. :p <3 😍 😘

What Guys Said 8

• Just a sexuality, don't really care much.
    I feel like the guys who will be saying hot... are the ones who think there is a possibility for a threesome.

• I know a few, and the ones I know are pretty fun, and not gross. But I don't care if someone is bisexual or not.

• The ones I know are great, friendly, a lot of fun... I wonder what they think of straight people, though ;-)

• So long as she is true to me, I wouldn't care.

• I think they are hot

• If you asked me 5-10 years ago, I would have said hot. But I no longer feel that way.

• I think nothing of them.

• i hate it. they are lesbians and just lying to themselves that they like guys too -_-