Tell me your worse day ever?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got jumped in 5th grade by three guys in the middle of class in front of everyone when the teacher stepped out for a second.

• Wow! Thats really messed up. I hope those kids got in trouble?

• Yeah and they ended up fighting each other in the bathroom cause the principal got them to snitch on each other.

• @Toadette
      Them playground wars be serious :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. two come to mind.
    The first is not really a day, but more like a few months. Dealing with the aftermath of my breakup over 3 years ago. Sexually assaulted by 2-3 friends + a taxi driver, getting cheated on by my ex, about a week after I had sex with him for the first time. All within a month or two.

Another is when I got into a really serious car accident when I was 14 by just a few days. Left me in hospital for ~half a year, pretty serious aftereffects as well. That was a horrible thing to happen health-wise, but I think I've come out of it all the more wiser so I suppose it depends how you'd define the 'worst' day ever.

• Yeah so very true you always learn something along the way for sure.

What Guys Said 3

• Diabetic Ketoacidosis. I threw up like every 30 seconds for 8 hours. Lost over 20lb in a day. Ended up hospitalized because I couldn't get better on my own. That was when I was like 9.

• My Grandma died on my birthday she was like my other mom :(

• Thats so SAD 😢😢😢😢

• Got fired had a flat tire and my grandma died

• That is really really sad Man sorry for your lost 😞😞

• Yeah but it still hurts even when you know its coming 😢. One of my worse days was my grandma passing away too

• Ya it sucks

What Girls Said 3

• Today, it rained cats and dog, my car tired was flat so I had to take public transit, the trains were delayed because of so much rain and I was 45 minutes late for my test.
    I had 15 minutes to do a test worth 40% of my final grade, drenched head to toe, and worried about how to fix my tire later.

So far, my worse day.

• Sorry to hear that hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

• Today, my boyfriend had to choose which girl he should go out with between me and another girl, he chose me but I'm still sad about it.

• when my ex put a picture of me giving him a bj on my dads wall on fave book

• facebook*

• WoW!!! That guy is so messed up

• well not he didn't try to make me it was more of a overly old fashion japanese father kinda thing where you knew he was really furious with me over the guy