Have you ever forgot to Sign Out and something happened?

I remember a lot! But that was when I was 1XPER and my brother got on but I have no idea what he did but thats over!

• No! Hopefully never!
    81% (13)100% (3)84% (16)Vote
  • Yes and that will never happen again :(
    19% (3)0% (0)16% (3)Vote
  • Yes but I don't know what happened
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No one else uses my computer. They all use Windows computers and I have a Mac so they do not know how to fully use a Mac. Apart from that it is just a habit for me to sign out of stuff on my computer when I go to bed anyway. It is not that I don't trust the people I live with because I fully trust them, they have no need to use my Mac as they have their own computers anyway. However, I pretty much always leave GAG signed in on my iPhone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but not on GAG. It was on MySpace and right around when it was dead and Facebook was popular but I still liked it.

Long story short I lost my sisters phones so u had to share mines with her so one day out of now where I guess she decided to check her MySpace but apparently she checked mines as well... She's such a sn*tch.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• All the freaking time lol.
    But thankfully its only my friends' tablet/laptop so I couldn't really care much, they already are using my account sometimes (mostly) so no difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah i always remember to sign out. even if i dont, my laptop sleeps and needs a password to wake it up.

0|1
    0|0
  • that will never happen.. i hope so.. i pray so.. i wish so.. lol..

1|0
    0|0
  • I forgot to log off my facebook on my sister in laws ipad so when I left on a two hour drive to see my boyfriend she got on and read all our messages -_-
    so awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I would never forget that 👀

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use gag on my phone so it doesn't matter, I never log out

0|0
    0|0