Are you feeling lonely tonight?

If so, what do you do to make yourself feel better?

• Yes
    53% (10)47% (9)50% (19)Vote
  • No
    47% (9)53% (10)50% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I never feel lonely. Not since I was maybe in my early 20s.

I'm just fine by myself. I'm fine with someone else around too. I've gone back and forth several times in my life and I'm OK with either one.

As far as what I do. Just took a warm bath a while ago which relaxes me more than a shower. Been playing some music. Reading some stuff on GaG and answering a few questions. Thinking about playing a game and getting a glass of wine. Maybe read for a while. Then bed. I don't need anyone else for any of those things.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• no i dont feel lonely. i have, and will be having great company :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically? Yes, I wish my boyfriend was snuggling up with me under some blankets. But his at work 😓 but his messaging me haha

I usually listen to some music and cover myself in a blankets and stay warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah i am fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Get on GAG and start answering questions. Someone is bound to reply or message.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate furiously

0|1
    0|0
  • watching steven universe

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't feel lonely

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yes I do. But I feel lonely most of the time anyway. Not much I can do to make myself feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel lonely every night...

I just spend time here, look at stuff that interests me, and/or just lay in bed...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I had and have great company.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little. Most of my friends moved away. I hate this stage of life when everyone starts working or goes for higher studies :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I got my dog lol

0|0
    0|0
  • a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a littlle... :/ it's really not funny...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm feeling tired cause I just rotated the tires on the car.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. I love being alone but a little company doesn't harm once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

filler

0|0
    0|0
  • My bitch keeps me company.

0|0
    0|0