Drink and Drive -. Have you or would you?

I haven't , and i would never drink alcohol and drive!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't even drink alcohol in the first place. People who drink and drive are stupid, not only are they a danger to themselves but also to everyone else on the road. If they die, I have zero sympathy for them. Natural selection.

What Guys Said 13

• Nope I would never drink and drive. When you are driving a car you are in control of more than 1 ton of metal driving down the road at about 50km/h if your in a residential area or 100km/h if you are on a motorway. Even at 50km/h if you crash you do so much damage and can kill people. If you kill someone you have live with it for the rest of your life, not the situation I want to be in.

This is why they have had this ad in New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtWirGxV7Q8

• Thanks for that! 👍

• I did a lot of stupid shit when I was younger, including drinking and driving, getting high then driving, and taking pills and driving. I never got into an accident, but I was lucky, way more than once. One time I was so gone, I don't even remember driving and ended up waking up 2 towns away with only my pants on. Long stories short, don't risk it, I could have hurt myself, or worse off, some innocent on the road and if the cops catch you, then you better like going to jail.

• Thanks for your honesty!

• No problem, I'm glad to share. Even though I was stupid, I was lucky. Funny thing is, I did end up losing my license, but from unpaid registration fees. I only learned how dangerous I was being when my cousin took me to sit in on his DUI class.

• I don't think I'd do it. I don't wanna wreck my car or my friends car so I'll sacrifice one day of drinking with my friends to be the designated driver.

• Is the car your main concern?

• Hmm if I have to think about it, yeah probably. I'd rather not die from crashing and or get a un-necessary ticket.

• I think I once did it.
    Like it was a strong alcohol. But before driving back, I drank 4 bottles of water, and got 'normal' again. I could do everything normally again, and only then I drove back.

Probably there was still alcohol in my blood, but I sure felt sober

• NO and never

• Yeah a few times when I was younger, I also drove stoned a few times too. No accidents and no police involvement. Though I did pull over to make a phone call once and got past by the police. Felt like the closest call ever!

• I don't drink alcohol.

• no and no

filler

• Yea i have lots of times

• Yes. Anyone who says how irresponsible I am is just a noob.

• Why is that?

• I don't know, I wasn't being too serious initially. I felt like people would automatically start hating me just because I said yes.

• I appreciate your honesty

• Nope at 12 I say a drunk driver die so I never have never will

• Never! That is a really messed up thing to do. When you get behind the wheel of a car you are not only responsible for yourself and passengers but you are responsible for every other car on the road. If you drive while drunk, high, or even sleep deprived the chances of killing another person increase exponentially.

• No that's beyond stupid. People get killed all the time from that crap and unfortunately it's not the person that was drinking and driving.

• yeah, so true! Thanks!

What Girls Said 8

• I have and would not recommend it to anyone... I guess I drove OK, because the car was ok and all, but I could not recall the drive itself. I had a major black out and honestly have no idea "how" I got home.
    It's an irresponsible thing to do.

• Thanks for your honesty!

• nope and no never.

• a few friends of mine has DUI's - and they regret it a lot. so no i haven't and probably never will. its too risky and not worth it. #Uber

• no its a very selfish thing to drink and drive since you are putting other peoples lives at risk as well as your own

• Technically speaking, yes. I've driven after drinking and sitting for a few hours, eating and drinking water. Legally I was still drunk, but I wasn't slurred speech and weaving along the street kind of drunk. Still bad though.

• I used to.. more frequently than i'd like to admit. Then one day I had a really bad crash and my merc got written off... So i stopped

• I don't drive so I technically can't drink and drive. But no, I would never do it. I'd sleep in my car before driving it drunk.

• Thankfully, I have never done that.