Who's ready for 2016?

I can't wait 4 this year 2 be over!! Who else?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I soo can't wait for 2016, especially the 2nd half of it. I have a feel my life will change A LOT... if everything goes as planned. 2015 has been a bad year for me.

What Guys Said 16

• Hell Yes! Marvel Civil war is coming out, Batman VS Superman, Deadpool, X men Apocalypse, Suicide Squad, Dr Strange and World Of Warcraft movie.

• Eh, Not really, Will just be equally shit to 2015 and 2014.

As my dad always says, ''Same shit, Different day''.

• Me too! Yaaaay! I can't wait for New Years to break a new set of new year resolutions the next day >_>

• i dunno, this year has had lots of ups and downs, and lots of changes, its been a very busy year, but i've enjoyed it, i hate it when there's nothing happening, and nothing exciting going on, good or bad

• Hey!! I've only just left 2014!! Late for everything, I am!!

• There's 3 months left yet! This is like putting Christmas presents in shops before Halloween...

• I not, it is another election year and I am not looking forward to all the political bullshit that comes with it

• This was a really shitty year for me. LET IT GOOOOOO

But I still want December to come because Specter comes out!

• LOL it's still ducking September.

• Yeah, the only thing that would makes want to stay in 2915 if I met an amazing single girl whom is willing to be my girlfriend (FYI I have had 3 other gfs)!

• Me too!! My life is actually going to change in 2016.. New country, people, university, friends quite a lot will be happening in 2016 In Sha Allah! So, definitely looking forward to it!

• Not really something i look forward to... I mean this year has been quite eventful for me, since i've graduated from college this year... now the next year will be boring af cause there is nothing to look forward to.

• I just want December to be here because STAR WARS! :D

• Can't imagine it will be much different...😐

• dont care tbh

• I am patiently waiting for it to come.

What Girls Said 7

• Y'know.. I actually had to refer to a calendar after reading this question just to realize that September is already coming to an end.. jeez time really passed pree fast eh, it felt like it was just awhile ago when I celebrated New Years, and now it's almost October already.

Anyways, yup, I'm ready for 2k16. I have a feeling next year will be a year full of adventures and travelling. ✈💙 I have no idea how my 18 year old self would live life next year, but I'm hoping she'd love the adventures that are coming her way. 😊

• wow.. gosh.. you just reminded me 2015 is almost coming to an end.. it seems like it just started few days back... time is moving too fast man. really..

• I don't really see the difference. :/

• This year has been pretty rocky. I'm thankful for it all tho, tough times included. I'm excited for a new year because a new year means my birthday lol. But I have big things in store for 2016.

• i wish its gonna be better for everyone

• Not me. Im turning 21 nxt yr. oh nooo im getting older!! NNNOOOOOOOO MA YOUTH IS OVER!!!

• I can't wait 2 be 18!!!

• Work out, my grandfather in his 60's looked like 40 because he ate healthy things and worked out a lot.

• Im planning on to just have to find the motivation to get me out of me bed lol.

• Me too, I'm ready.
    Hopefully it will be a lot better than 2015.