Would choose to be poor and happy or rich and sad?

There are people in this world that they are poor and happy because they have their family and love around them and there are rich people who are sad because they are alone. Which one do you think is the best?

• The first one
  • The second one

Most Helpful Guy

• Rich and sad. I don't understand why people think rich people will be very sad. Being financially independent buys you freedom; you have freedom to do as you please and not have to live on a schedule. Yes, you may get family members who think you owe them stuff, but you don't have to deal with those people. If they are after you just for your money, they're never really cared about you.

• Ok but do u think that if u are all by ur self and all your family members would have gone away, is it worth living? think about it...

• being rich may get you freedom but you can't buy happiness... otherwise no wealthy people would be depressed or commit suicide which does occur

• I never said it bought happiness, but it makes life easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not exactly poor. I make decent money, but I am definitely not rich. I am not happy, and I don't think money buys happiness. However, I do like to travel. So I would take the rich and sad, because I could at least get away more. I am lonely no matter what, so money wouldn't change things but it could be a change of scenery every now and then that would help.

What Guys Said 10

• Poor and happy.

Money can't buy happiness, but happiness gives you the will to make money.

Also as long as I have what I need I really don't care much for it.

• Rich and sad," cause those who say you cannot buy happiness, don't know the right place, time and price to buy it "- my own quotation.
    And yeah, make anyone poor and snatch their Internet connection tell how can someone be happy! Don't even make, any poor just snatch off their Internet connection and see them going nuts

• Rich and sad, because no matter what people say, money can buy happiness.

• Poor and happy. I don't have much as it is, but for the most part I am happy with my life.

The people that I know with real money, while they have the means to get what ever they want materially. They do not really seem genially happy, while money can buy most things. It can't buy true friends, or happiness.

• Rich and sad because I can make myself happy.

• Fuck that shit, I grew up poor and I was not happy about it at ALL.

If I were rich, I would be able to do what I love, whenever I wanted.

• The first one isn't possible for me.

• Rich and happy.
    Why bother asking?

• But the question is about being rich and sad. I am asking this kind of question cuz i see a lot of people who are rich and they think that they've got everything, but actually it's not like that...

• rich... so girls can want to fk me for my money. Then i can buy them stuff like make up because they need it.

• I will choose option B.

What Girls Said 5

• The second one because honestly I do not think that I can be extremely sad with money and also you can use your money to make other people happy.

• Money is very necessary. I would rather be rich over poor, obviously.
    I can't imagine myself being rich and sad. I can do a lot of things with money. I can pay for stuff that will make me happy.

• Ok but money still doesn't pay everything... Love for eg can't be paid by money...

• You're right, love is free but I still can't imagine myself being rich and feeling sad. It's true I can still feel sad from time while being rich, but at least it's a guarantee I won't be sad all the time.
      Life is much easier or the rich.

• Can t i hope both?
    Or at least financially secured and happy?

• The third one, rich and happy.

Haha.

• I choose the second one, why would i be rich and sad though? Either way i choose B