Apple or android?

• apple
  • android
  • neither

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you're after but I'd easily pick android.

Apple is more a fashion statement with dated technology.
    They use inferior computers, inferior camera lenses, sub par screens, lack storage externally. Make it impossible to upload your own files onto.

If you don't mind spending a fortune for a name alone that's outdated the day you buy it then go for Apple.

Android devices are superior to apple products in almost every conceivable way. .. even the entry level android phones are sometimes superior to apple.

• Better ecosystem with less viruses. That's for me all day long.

• The viruses are exaggerated. I had my android for 2 years and my previous ones never suffered. It's a consequence of having the freedom v to download anything from music to movies that sometimes it's risky

Most Helpful Girl

• Android for sure. Apple is overrated in my opinion. I've always been an Android user and I have no interest switching to Apple.

What Guys Said 21

• Android for sure!
    It can be just as easy to use , is extremely customizable (You could customize it to the look of iOS if you miss the interface).

Then lets compare some simple tasks?
    Getting music on the phone :
    - Android : Connect the phone to the PC and drag and drop the mp3 files (Or any other format as android plays many). Or alternatively use a custom music synchronisation program (Including iTunes with some external help) to do the job for you.
    - Apple : iPhones can only play limited formats so make sure to convert your video and music beforehand. Then use iTunes since clearly nobody knows how to drag and drop files. We have to keep things simple (By making it waaay more complicated) here so the iPhone users understand.

Browsing the web :
    - Android : Uses any browser you want, don't like one? Download another and use it as the systems default browser.
    - Apple : Only siri counts as the official system browser. Don't like it? You can get anything else using the Siri technology but dont you dare putting anything on here that works remotely different.

Gaming :
    - Android : Games , Emulators , More games trough emulators , Indie stuff
    - Apple : Only games about subjects we approve off. Emulators are banned.

Controversial apps :
    - Android : Who are we to police? Well that app did cross our boundaries so we won't put it in our store. But feel free to download it from the authors website and install it anyway.
    - Apple : Fuck that. Its not getting in our store and certainly not on your phone!

Going back a step :
    - Android : There is a back button
    - Apple : ?

Looks :
    - Android : Tons of phones to pick from to suit your needs, from excellent to terrible.
    - Apple : One well styled phone that everyone else has.

Customization :
    - Android : The OS can be drastically altered. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXM7QmgM7yc
    - Apple : Technically can be jailbroken BUT WE DONT WANT THAT

So yeah i would never buy apple, way to restricting. Android is the way to go.

• I need to take more rest, obviously i ment Safari as the default browser lol.

• lol you clearly haven't used an iPhone.

Import MP3 into iTunes then synch. I have imported my entire MP3 library to my iPhone. Easy as pie.

• @AidenBlue you are right about the mp3 part thats one of the formats it supports. Preffer flac? Tough luck make it apple lossless.

It has gotten better then the days i still used iOS. But still why do i have to bloat my pc with iTunes a program that installs a bunch more framework stuff, setup a playlist (Possibly format my phone when i want it used on another pc if they haven't taken that bit out yet) just to copy that 2 hour radio mix i downloaded?

Drag and drop or simply downloading it on the phone itself is much easier.

• I like Android overall.

It's harder to use and isn't proprietary across all devices (each manufacturer / phone as its own "flavor shot" on the Android OS)... so I see why people are turned off of it due to the easy-as-butter and less-crashy iOS that Apple uses. Apple devices are also more secure in terms of data protection and internet security.

However I like the customization and openness of Android. You couldn't even change the fucking keyboard app on Apple devices until iOS 9! #DaFuck

I like the idea of cracks, launcher changes, and being able to file share using Android.

Apple Store is policed so heavy that techny niches like that aren't allowed... i'm surprised they haven't cracked down on jailbreaking yet.

But not everyone is a techy ass motherfucker like I am, who prefers more capability, sacrificing ease of use and proprietary system stability.

• They both seem pretty good and they both have advantages. Apple seems to be generally more simple but with more restrictions with what can be done and having to do tasks certain ways. I've heard iphones are very secure though but android probably is fairly comparable. I've heard some people on here say their two year old iPhone 5s is ruining slowly with ios 9. I have a three year old android (nexus) running the latest android and its very smooth. I've heard most new android updates have been less hardware demanding. Both are a food choice though. I would try them both at a store and see which you like.

• Apple! is the one I like best. When I was on Android there were too many bad apps from what I have seen with Apple there are no bad apps yet.

• Android can suck me off ❤️

• Android. Hardware is often ahead (*ahem* NFC *ahem* Wireless Charging *ahem*) and overall just as easy to use. Bad experiences are usually caused by manufacturers bloatware (I'm looking at you Samsung, TouchWiz is slow and unresponsive), not the OS itself. Not to mention if you want to customise just about anything on your phone, you can! (p. s. before anyone mentions the iPhone 6 has NFC, yes, it does, but only in a VERY limited way)

• Android. I won't use anything to do with Apple. Too expensive and not quite as widespread. Same with Microsoft Windowsphone.

• Android has always gave me good luck , i had a Apple phone and sent it back to the company. My brand recommendation is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4

• Neither, I prefer Windows.

• That app store is weak as fuck! Outside of Facebook and Twitter, every popular mobile app available isn't on Windows Store, or has a half-ass ghetto bootleg version. #NoThanks #WhatsThePoint

However I feel that will change in the next 1-2 once Microsoft goes in heavy on Windows 10 on mobile. I'll stay with Android in this year's upgrade, and I shall see if Windows Store catches up!

• Damn, the hate on Windows is real.

• You wanna buy the iPen? Only 100 fuckin dolars! Only!!! Go go buy it now

• Android revolucion!

• I'll drop the android in the toilet and throw the iphone or whatever across the room and use a Samsung galaxy to take a picture of it.

• Depends...
    If a person needs to explore mostly everything then android
    If they just wanna do a bit with high standards then iOS
    😶?

• I prefer android.

• Nokia Shitbrick.

• android.
    I don't like the limitations of iOS

• andriods seem more versatile to other products.

apple seems more exclusive to apple.

• I'm assuming Android but I've never owned one.

• Windows 8 with nokia lumia 920

• I vote B.

filler

What Girls Said 9

• I voted A.

• 0|0
  • i voted for Android

• I have Apple. Android just looks ugly.

• Many different brands, there is certainly one you will like!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXM7QmgM7yc

• Depends entirely on the phone you buy.
      Almost all brands put there own theme over it, if you hate samsung then you might like Sony or LG or HTC.
      Dislike all of them, maybe you like HUAWEI or Xiaomi.

Its hard to convince me there is not a single android phone out there you like the looks off especially since there are also models very similar looking to the iphones.

• @sawno every single one I have seen looks like someone puked over an iPhone, melted it all down together and let it solidify in the wind. I don't like any of it. The functionality is not as intuitive and I don't need the latest innovations to send text messages or play time-wasting games. It's a pointless argument. I like what I like and that does not concern you. Cheers.

• android. theyre cheaper lol

• Android always 😀

• I feel a little safer with Apple.

• Well, both. Apple has better security and runs smoother, while Android has more versitility.

• apple rules the world and its the best just people can't accept it

• Typical Apple sheep. Compare the specs of the flagship iPhone with the flagship Android devices of other companies, and notice how Android phone's specs usually outdo Apple phones'.

The only reason Apple is in business is because of sheep like you.